"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Guys who stare at your woman while you are standing right there

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Your brain is so scrambled, it's not even funny.
Oh hi Dave.

You are the young man who goes to "work" & after a year wants to apologize to a woman who is ignoring him - in hopes of being intimate with her.

Dave,
Welcome to the world. In this scenario, is where you are allowed to lose self control, or at least excuse yourself if its too intense for you.

Its the only time a Man deserves to get his ass kicked.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Oh hi Dave.

You are the young man who goes to "work" & after a year wants to apologize to a woman who is ignoring him - in hopes of being intimate with her.

Dave,
Welcome to the world. In this scenario, is where you are allowed to lose self control, or at least excuse yourself if its too intense for you.

Its the only time a Man deserves to get his ass kicked.
Another internet tough guy. :) Giving lectures about "composure" but you get all pissy and wet your pants after somebody is honest enough to tell you your brain is damaged and you post garbage on the internet.
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
OP, you and your GF have no control over what other people do and the rest of the world. No need to panic if other guys stare at your girl.

However, if your GF is encouraging/entertaining him to stare at her or showing interest in the other guy(s), it is definitely a warning sign and it is time to reevaluate your relationship with your girl. In this case, it is the fault of your girl and she has no respect for you and your relationship.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
OP, you and your GF have no control over what other people do and the rest of the world. No need to panic if other guys stare at your girl.

However, if your GF is encouraging/entertaining him to stare at her or showing interest in the other guy(s), it is definitely a warning sign and it is time to reevaluate your relationship with your girl. In this case, it is the fault of your girl and she has no respect for you and your relationship.
Yeah man, I was a bit pissed off because I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times. I am on holiday and was tired from the jet lag and didn’t like how I reacted and the thoughts that ran through my head. I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time. They loved me. I withdrew attention from her a few minutes later and she started a conversation about how I keep her on her toes and she feels like she is more invested in the relationship than I am. The nerve of this woman to be checking out another dude then call me out on ishhh. I brushed it off. I’m just going to continue spinning my three plates.
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times.

I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time.

I withdrew attention from her
She wanted attention, she was getting it from him…
Continue to hold back on your attention and she won’t be around much longer.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yeah man, I was a bit pissed off because I saw her lock eyes with the guy two or three times. I am on holiday and was tired from the jet lag and didn’t like how I reacted and the thoughts that ran through my head. I just continued flirting with her friends who I met for the first time. They loved me. I withdrew attention from her a few minutes later and she started a conversation about how I keep her on her toes and she feels like she is more invested in the relationship than I am. The nerve of this woman to be checking out another dude then call me out on ishhh. I brushed it off. I’m just going to continue spinning my three plates.
Don't blame another dude for checking out ur girl, and ur girl checking him or other men out in return, it's normal.

Kill that jealousy.

It's only disrespectful when she flirts back at him - flips her hair, caresses her neckline or her feet is facing him and not you.
 
Top