Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who get jealous and such lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alpha guys they will give you a nod they don't make a scene.
Yeah, those are far and few between but you feel a sigh of relief that he's on your wavelength because he can still remain a Man whilst in your and his girlfriend/wife's presence. There's no trying to show you up or stepping on your toes/d!ck measuring there's just straighupedness.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.
Was all old dudes in there lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I’m a dad, and if I seen an older guy look at my daughter...I’ll kick your azz right now. You’ll pee
Well, you're 39 so year unless you were a teen dad, she's pretty young.

Anyway, if they're of legal age and unless it's some old fart you shouldn't step in unless they're harassing them. You have to understand it's normal for guys to show interest.

Igetit!

Reaction score
So you'd rather her get played by a younger and stupid guy?
Are those the ONLY TWO options? A "player",or men 35,40,and up?

Surely there must be other choices for a 15/16 year old teen.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

A more stable 35 year old guy with a career, family material, then again they could be like Mrwood and just wants them for a pump and dump, not long term.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Didn't realize 15 or 16... She can wait till college imho. I have one too. Personally i believe a "ho stage" creates a bunch of bad habits sometime irreversible. Id like mines to make it thru college get her money get her man after she's good and the both of them ignore the game and the world. But how likely is that? I pray alot.