Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who get jealous and such lol.

andreihaha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you guys do when a boyfriend or even dad doesn't like the fact you're looking at their girlfriend or daughter or grand daughter?
I stopped reading at grand daughter. Seriously, why are you only trying to get friendzoned by grand daughters and grand mothers? Anything with grand in it is creepy.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alpha guys they will give you a nod they don't make a scene.
Yeah, those are far and few between but you feel a sigh of relief that he's on your wavelength because he can still remain a Man whilst in your and his girlfriend/wife's presence. There's no trying to show you up or stepping on your toes/d!ck measuring there's just straighupedness.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.
Was all old dudes in there lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I’m a dad, and if I seen an older guy look at my daughter...I’ll kick your azz right now. You’ll pee
Well, you're 39 so year unless you were a teen dad, she's pretty young.

Anyway, if they're of legal age and unless it's some old fart you shouldn't step in unless they're harassing them. You have to understand it's normal for guys to show interest.

Igetit!

Reaction score
So you'd rather her get played by a younger and stupid guy?
Are those the ONLY TWO options? A "player",or men 35,40,and up?

Surely there must be other choices for a 15/16 year old teen.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

A more stable 35 year old guy with a career, family material, then again they could be like Mrwood and just wants them for a pump and dump, not long term.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Didn't realize 15 or 16... She can wait till college imho. I have one too. Personally i believe a "ho stage" creates a bunch of bad habits sometime irreversible. Id like mines to make it thru college get her money get her man after she's good and the both of them ignore the game and the world. But how likely is that? I pray alot.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't realize 15 or 16... She can wait till college imho. I have one too. Personally i believe a "ho stage" creates a bunch of bad habits sometime irreversible. Id like mines to make it thru college get her money get her man after she's good and the both of them ignore the game and the world. But how likely is that? I pray alot.
She will most likely end up like her 5 closest peers. We’ve all seen those groups of girls when we were younger. 1 or 2 of them look out of place. Maybe they are inexperienced and hesitant to follow the crowd. But give it a few months, and the whole group looks like they are operating from the same herd mentality. They all start talking, dressing, and acting the same. Even dating the same guys.

I think we use the wrong litmus test for women and for people in general. We judge people based on their mistakes. But history has shown that a lot of influential people started out as some of the biggest fvckups in life.

I think the true litmus test for a human is redemption. After youve made all of your mistakes that you were most likely to make given that you were raised in this society and learned the lessons you’ve learned, how will you redeem yourself?

Look no further than this forum. You can almost predict a guy’s next 10 years of mistakes based on his projection. The question is not whether he will avoid the pitfalls. He will fall into every pit. The question is if he will redeem himself after he’s been given a new lease on life.

You can’t really protect people from their inevitable life lessons. You can only hope they have resolve for redemption.