"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Guys who get jealous and such lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
The alpha guys they will give you a nod they don't make a scene.
Yeah, those are far and few between but you feel a sigh of relief that he's on your wavelength because he can still remain a Man whilst in your and his girlfriend/wife's presence. There's no trying to show you up or stepping on your toes/d!ck measuring there's just straighupedness.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You are doing something wrong. I have parents wanting to introduce their daughters to me.

in a barber shop it is MAN territory. You ought to have the social skills to engage Dad on some topics.
Was all old dudes in there lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well I’m a dad, and if I seen an older guy look at my daughter...I’ll kick your azz right now. You’ll pee
Well, you're 39 so year unless you were a teen dad, she's pretty young.

Anyway, if they're of legal age and unless it's some old fart you shouldn't step in unless they're harassing them. You have to understand it's normal for guys to show interest.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
So you'd rather her get played by a younger and stupid guy?
Are those the ONLY TWO options? A "player",or men 35,40,and up?

Surely there must be other choices for a 15/16 year old teen.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Are those the ONLY TWO options? A "player",or men 35,40,and up?

Surely there must be other choices for a 15/16 year old teen.
A more stable 35 year old guy with a career, family material, then again they could be like Mrwood and just wants them for a pump and dump, not long term.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Are those the ONLY TWO options? A "player",or men 35,40,and up?

Surely there must be other choices for a 15/16 year old teen.
Didn't realize 15 or 16... She can wait till college imho. I have one too. Personally i believe a "ho stage" creates a bunch of bad habits sometime irreversible. Id like mines to make it thru college get her money get her man after she's good and the both of them ignore the game and the world. But how likely is that? I pray alot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top