Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that do night game but don't drink are unaware of how weird they usually are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into ****tails and surely not beer but when the right time comes, I go heavy on super alchoolic drinks like vodka shots.

My brain basically associate vodka shots/lemon with making out with hotties in eastern europe.

As a man that had to deal with very harsh treatment from this cruel world since his childhood, I notice that only fast frequent shots allow me to trascend that and vibe the way it should as long as the effect stays.

It gives me the right mix of relax, calm confidence and humor.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was at my peak PUA game i got some terrible heartburn from too much coffee, bad diet and alcohol.

I dropped the coffee and alcohol and did great. Being sober was like being a few seconds ahead of your friend watching the same sporting game. You know the outcome quicker. It was so easy to adjust and talk to women and the confidence of knowing you didnt need a crutch like alcohol is incredible

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of agree with the OP. I mean women know you are there to try to pick somebody up but if you aren't drinking it does make it seem like you are there ONLY to pick someone up and thats a creepy/desperate look for sure.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was at my peak PUA game i got some terrible heartburn from too much coffee, bad diet and alcohol.

I dropped the coffee and alcohol and did great. Being sober was like being a few seconds ahead of your friend watching the same sporting game. You know the outcome quicker. It was so easy to adjust and talk to women and the confidence of knowing you didnt need a crutch like alcohol is incredible
The solution to that is doing non-approaching. It's possible to arrange dates via non-bar approaching.

If you non-bar approaching, you still need a venue for hosting your 1st dates and you might also need to do a 2nd date in public before a 3rd date at home. If you can get sex on the first date, that's awesome and you have top notch game. Not all guys can get the sex on the first date. You'll probably need a bar and alcohol for dates.