"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Guys that do night game but don't drink are unaware of how weird they usually are.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
When i was at my peak PUA game i got some terrible heartburn from too much coffee, bad diet and alcohol.

I dropped the coffee and alcohol and did great. Being sober was like being a few seconds ahead of your friend watching the same sporting game. You know the outcome quicker. It was so easy to adjust and talk to women and the confidence of knowing you didnt need a crutch like alcohol is incredible
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I kind of agree with the OP. I mean women know you are there to try to pick somebody up but if you aren't drinking it does make it seem like you are there ONLY to pick someone up and thats a creepy/desperate look for sure.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
When i was at my peak PUA game i got some terrible heartburn from too much coffee, bad diet and alcohol.

I dropped the coffee and alcohol and did great. Being sober was like being a few seconds ahead of your friend watching the same sporting game. You know the outcome quicker. It was so easy to adjust and talk to women and the confidence of knowing you didnt need a crutch like alcohol is incredible
The solution to that is doing non-approaching. It's possible to arrange dates via non-bar approaching.

If you non-bar approaching, you still need a venue for hosting your 1st dates and you might also need to do a 2nd date in public before a 3rd date at home. If you can get sex on the first date, that's awesome and you have top notch game. Not all guys can get the sex on the first date. You'll probably need a bar and alcohol for dates.
 
Top