Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that do night game but don't drink are unaware of how weird they usually are.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this doesn't apply to all men but I have been doing nightgame for years to notice a strong correlation here. For one, I don't prefer nightgame anymore but I have had wings who did nightgame sober and those that did it with a couple of drinks in them. Could just be my own observations but I noticed a strong correlation between how sober a guy was and his outcomes with nightgame. I cannot ever recall a sober wing pulling or having actual luck with nightgame itself, like I don't doubt it happens but I cannot ever recall it. So I started to question why that was and then recalled a few instances.

It makes it blatantly obvious that you are a PUA.

Look I get it, you want to make your intentions known but you do not want to make them blatantly obvious. When you don't have a drink in your hand and are going around approaching women without one, they usually believe that something is off about you from the get go. Did you sneak into the club which has a high cover? Are you too poor to afford a drink? Are you just not "fun enough" to drink? (more on this later) Whatever it may be, it makes it obvious that you are not in sync with an environment where people are drinking, dancing, and having a good time.

Most guys who get into game can actually use a drink or two because....

They are normally guys who are borderline aspie, awkward, and just not used to being in environments where everyone is drunk and having fun. You don't need to be drunk but I noticed that my sober wings could never get in sync with the environment. They seemed really serious and really the type that was not having fun, women pick up on this sort of stuff. Now I don't doubt that the rare few guys who are naturally charismatic could pull off gaming sober at a nightclub but that does not apply to 95% of men learning game.

"But but but Jesse, alcohol is bad for you and its a toxin and I don't want to be like those drunk idiots at nightclubs and bars man!"

Okay then I have some advice, STOP DOING NIGHTGAME!

I know it sounds harsh but if you are not a guy that naturally loves to go out at nights, have fun, dance, and obviously get a little bit of alcohol in you, then you are just not a fit for nightgame. You are going into an environment that is entirely against your values for the sake of trying to get laid, how is that NOT putting p-ssy on the pedestal? You are putting the act of getting laid before what is naturally more fun to you.

You could be doing daygame, getting a good night worth of sleep, and living a healthy life instead of going out to expensive clubs with high covers and in environments which clearly don't speak to your vibe.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about guys that like to dance, but don't like to drink? I'd think that would make one seem more proficient at dancing when other dudes are inebriated, and dhv as a result.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But but but Jesse, alcohol is bad for you and its a toxin and I don't want to be like those drunk idiots at nightclubs and bars man!"

I know it sounds harsh but if you are not a guy that naturally loves to go out at nights, have fun, dance, and obviously get a little bit of alcohol in you, then you are just not a fit for nightgame. You are going into an environment that is entirely against your values for the sake of trying to get laid, how is that NOT putting p-ssy on the pedestal? You are putting the act of getting laid before what is naturally more fun to you.

You could be doing daygame, getting a good night worth of sleep, and living a healthy life instead of going out to expensive clubs with high covers and in environments which clearly don't speak to your vibe.
I am someone who likes to drink both liquor and beer. However, I'm not an ideal fit for the bar/nightclub scene. Although I like drinking alcohol, I don't like staying up late at night. I also don't like loud environments.

It's possible to arrange dates from non-bar venue approaching.

However, it's nearly impossible to cut bars out of the seduction equation.

Even if you are a good non-bar approacher, you're going to need a venue to host a first date or maybe even a second date. You're not going to take a woman directly back to your place from an approach at the park or a grocery store. The best place to host a first date is a bar for drinks and not a meal.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am someone who likes to drink both liquor and beer. However, I'm not an ideal fit for the bar/nightclub scene. Although I like drinking alcohol, I don't like staying up late at night. I also don't like loud environments.

It's possible to arrange dates from non-bar venue approaching.

However, it's nearly impossible to cut bars out of the seduction equation.

Even if you are a good non-bar approacher, you're going to need a venue to host a first date or maybe even a second date. You're not going to take a woman directly back to your place from an approach at the park or a grocery store. The best place to host a first date is a bar for drinks and not a meal.
Coffee dates have worked like a charm for me!

Reaction score
Idk if this is a huge issue, but being a sober guy hitting on girls under the influence of alcohol can get your ass in trouble potentially. In addition, let us say you do get this girl in bed and she has drunk *****s remorse and she knows you were sober the whole time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if this is a huge issue, but being a sober guy hitting on girls under the influence of alcohol can get your ass in trouble potentially. In addition, let us say you do get this girl in bed and she has drunk *****s remorse and she knows you were sober the whole time.
How is that any different than if you were drinking and she has drunk girls remorse? Jake buddy, you think too much, thats why you stuggle to get girls.

Reaction score
How is that any different than if you were drinking and she has drunk girls remorse? Jake buddy, you think too much, thats why you stuggle to get girls.
If you are drinking then you can easily say that you were drunk too VS a completely sober guy taking advantage of a drunk girl for sex in a similar scenario. The sober guy holds all of the liability in this situation while a guy under the influence doesn't. I get plenty of women and I do not need to questionable rape girls to do so either.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are drinking then you can easily say that you were drunk too VS a completely sober guy taking advantage of a drunk girl for sex in a similar scenario. The sober guy holds all of the liability in this situation while a guy under the influence doesn't. I get plenty of women and I do not need to questionable rape girls to do so either.
If the chick is that drunk, how hard would it be getting a vid of her consenting?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I argue that I fall into the outlier sober category. Booze salts my game. Power buzz is cool. I prefer 100% sober game. Absolutely nodda. It's a personal life choice to avoid the sauce. More importantly, I want to download the entire experience with pickup versus throwing off brain chemistry and being inebriated. Damage health to be shameless. I deemed it cowardly and i want to suffer through pickup. I want to own every single L. I down want to dull nor drown out the rejection of any kind. I wear them all like a badge of honor. It's ego death. Own it. I grew from my experiences and naturally got better doing the reps over time.

To each their own. The transition from night to day game is more difficult if a lad trains himself to be insufficient without a drink. The worst thing is if a fella has crippling AA to the point of inactivity. Pick your poison.

I've done my best work most recently interrupting a girl buying a ticket at the store or a girl in the produce section. Love me some day game. There's a Natural flow state to it that comes about after having Done the reps.

@Jesse Pinkman sober dude bro are usually awkward af.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never went out to specifically "game" women but there was a period of time I went out when I was in peak physical shape that I wouldn't drink alcohol because it would have negative effects on fat burning, hormones, etc.

It never looked weird probably because I could care less about what they thought and they were the ones initiating the Convo with me usually because they were always curious as to why I wasn't drinking and once I told them they mostly respected it and told me whatever I was doing was working because I looked good and how they were jealous they didn't have that type of discipline to be able to go out with friends but resist the temptations to eat or drink even if they wanted to.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like coffee dates. It's essentially impossible to escalate in coffee dates. The environment of a coffee house doesn't have a big sexual vibe to it. I am also not a regular coffee drinker.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't imagine doing nightgame sober. That seems impossible. Just being in even a local bar with your close friends is difficult sober.

As i get older, my "sweet spot" is probably 4 drinks. That is less about nerves, because my nerves don't really go down as I drink. If anything, Im more likely to convince myself not to approach if Im drinking. Rather, its about dumbing myself down to do small talk and parlay jokes off of whatever inane banter the conversation tends to go down.
and you can deal with the crappy music a lot better lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee dates are cheap, and there's nothing stopping you from escalating before/after and kinoing during.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this doesn't apply to all men but I have been doing nightgame for years to notice a strong correlation here. For one, I don't prefer nightgame anymore but I have had wings who did nightgame sober and those that did it with a couple of drinks in them. Could just be my own observations but I noticed a strong correlation between how sober a guy was and his outcomes with nightgame. I cannot ever recall a sober wing pulling or having actual luck with nightgame itself, like I don't doubt it happens but I cannot ever recall it. So I started to question why that was and then recalled a few instances.

It makes it blatantly obvious that you are a PUA.

Look I get it, you want to make your intentions known but you do not want to make them blatantly obvious. When you don't have a drink in your hand and are going around approaching women without one, they usually believe that something is off about you from the get go. Did you sneak into the club which has a high cover? Are you too poor to afford a drink? Are you just not "fun enough" to drink? (more on this later) Whatever it may be, it makes it obvious that you are not in sync with an environment where people are drinking, dancing, and having a good time.

Most guys who get into game can actually use a drink or two because....

They are normally guys who are borderline aspie, awkward, and just not used to being in environments where everyone is drunk and having fun. You don't need to be drunk but I noticed that my sober wings could never get in sync with the environment. They seemed really serious and really the type that was not having fun, women pick up on this sort of stuff. Now I don't doubt that the rare few guys who are naturally charismatic could pull off gaming sober at a nightclub but that does not apply to 95% of men learning game.

I couldn't even imagine doing nightgame without having a drink or two. When I do nightgame I drink 2 - 3 drinks. Anything past that and my game goes to shVt. I've been out with some people before that do not drink and I've never seen any of them have success.

Coffee dates are cheap, and there's nothing stopping you from escalating before/after and kinoing during.
Coffee dates suck. Any dates during the day are bad. You won't be able to kino unless you are sitting on a couch. If you sit at a table, she might be across from you. Then you won't be able to escalate. That is one of the reasons that dinner dates are bad too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't even imagine doing nightgame without having a drink or two. When I do nightgame I drink 2 - 3 drinks. Anything past that and my game goes to shVt. I've been out with some people before that do not drink and I've never seen any of them have success.

Coffee dates suck. Any dates during the day are bad. You won't be able to kino unless you are sitting on a couch. If you sit at a table, she might be across from you. Then you won't be able to escalate. That is one of the reasons that dinner dates are bad too.
I prefer drink dates for a first meet, but if I sense the female wants to take things slow, I can set it up to do a coffee date followed by a drink date for date #2

But to your point, if I do this I make sure the venue has seating where I can sit close enough to her for kinoing.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until the home dinner date that results in sex, it is best to do drinks dates or some sort of activity date. Coffee dates are a no. Movie theater dates are a no. Dinner dates in restaurants are a no. Desserts/frozen yogurt are mostly a no, unless combined with something else.

I couldn't even imagine doing nightgame without having a drink or two. When I do nightgame I drink 2 - 3 drinks. Anything past that and my game goes to shVt. .
This is exactly how I think about doing night game.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I find that 4 drinks is basically my maximum and then after that, I am just running around drunk. 3 drinks is definitely the sweet spot though and I opt to go for liquors. Same observations as you, I have never seen sober guys having success whenever I have winged with them.

Coffee dates can work well if you take the convo in a more sexual direction but play it well. I have had them workout for me.

Reaction score
I do much better at parties with alcohol than a bar setting. I don't even do bar dates anymore because I tend to not shut up and be gittery.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Coffee dates really do suck. I only use them as a last resort. My second date percentage is probably the lowest out of any type of date I have...but maybe part of it is because of the type of women who like coffee dates don't vibe with me.