guys need help with the DJ Bible

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been on week 1 for 3 WEEKS, i just CANT say hi to a random person, when i am working i say Hi to the customers no problem, but when I am passing someone on the street, i just CANT say hi,

ive read all on it and the dj bible, i need help here

EDIT - Meant DJ Bootcamp - Not bible

Last edited:

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean the Boot Camp?

I'm a bit confused, the Bible is divided into weeks?:confused:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're afraid of just popping in someone's face with a "HI!!!!", have you considered a bit of situational small talk?

You're on the train, and there's delay. You mention to the people sitting across you - "Boy, that sucks hey?"

Do that for a bit, and after a while you'll get used to the random-talking-to-strangers thing.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
If you're afraid of just popping in someone's face with a "HI!!!!", have you considered a bit of situational small talk?

You're on the train, and there's delay. You mention to the people sitting across you - "Boy, that sucks hey?"

Do that for a bit, and after a while you'll get used to the random-talking-to-strangers thing.
Diplomatic makes a good point. Situations like that would be perfect. In other situations with people you're passing while walking down the street, be a damn man!! Grab you balls and say hello. The people you speak to won't bite you or yell at you, I promise! Say hello. OPEN YOUR MOUTH!

Humans are social being by nature. We go crazy if there is no one to talk to. Take a cell phone away from a girl and see how crazy she gets. Your problem is you. I can understand that maybe you're nervous about speaking to random people, but believe me, you'd be surprised at how many people will say hello back when you speak.

If we're going with baby steps. Don't speak to no one as you're walking past them. Pay attention to how many people will look down and away from you as you pass them. THAT'S YOU!! You're afraid. After you build up confidence in looking at people, take those same people and when they down and away, SPEAK UP!! Say "HEY... HELLO.. HOW ARE YOU DOING..." I will bet you money they will look up at you and say hello back. Some will even smile. Why? Because it's the courteous thing to do.

Just try it and see what happens. Report back with what you've discovered. Good luck