“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guys I need advice here on whether to pursue this girl or just give up.

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Hi guys I posted here yesterday about a girl I was dating (see link)

Im in two minds, I dont know whether I should pursue her after she turned her cheek towards me when I went to kiss her yesterday and I've got to admit its thrown me off somewhat, as I didn't see it coming.

should I ask her out again and run risk of yet another rejection in Dave111's life or should I just maybe take this as a hint and move on.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
it could mean one of 2 things, she's shy, and nervous about it.

or

she really doesnt like you.

when i was going out w/ this one girl for a lil over a month, i could see things going downhill, but i was willing to still give it a chance.
i went to kiss her one night after dinner, and she turned, and gave me the cheek.
i was like, fvck no, and broke up w/ her on the spot. and the funny thing is, that she was hurt more than i was
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
it was the first date.

It's not a great sign - but if you dig her go out again. Don't think about it though, just have fun
 

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, some of you seem to be really "by-the-book." The sooner you're able to think outside that book, the better off you'll do in your interactions with the women you're with. You shouldn't have a "checklist" or things you do first when going out with someone for the first time, every scenario's different. Just go out there and adapt to your environmental factors and play off the events that ensue while the two of you are together. You should've known if this girl was gonna let you suck her face or not mang. The vibes are usually there for you to read when they present themselves.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top