Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys how do you talk in clubs?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried today and the girl and I could not even have a decent convo, she could not even hear me and i was shouting, it felt like a waste of time :(. Do you recommend I stick to outside for pickups?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to move her to a quieter area of the club. If she's interested, she'll want to.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ideally, you're supposed to dance with her a bit and then move her over to the bar/quiet area so you can talk better. Of course, that makes it impossible to qualify her up front, but I think that's about the best you can do at clubs. Those places aren't really for qualifying, anyway; they're made for having sex on the dance floor.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either learn how to properly project your voice or lean in close to her ear and talk normally

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why i hate clubs. I don't have a particularly strong voice and I have to shout just to order a drink. Seductive conversation is out of the question.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Try to move her to a quieter area of the club. If she's interested, she'll want to.
The winner. :up:

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally hate it too. It's almost impossible to run game when you can't communicate. The best thing I have found is to put on your best smile, laugh and act like your having the most fun in your life. Since you can't hear her, she probally can't hear you. Very quickly after meeting you have to grab/hold her hand and try leading her to the dance floor then some place quitier. As long as she as interested she will go. The only way you can qualify is if you are a good dancer or any other non-verbal method. That is at least what I know from pass trials. Any club rats out there got a better method?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Good post, especially on the bit about quickly holding her hand.

Thanks Francisco as well :)

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Well everybody on this board wants to be an alpha male...an alpha male is one who dominates his environment. So if you want to be a badass in the club, take some dancing lessons. You might even meet some chicks in the process.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Well everybody on this board wants to be an alpha male...an alpha male is one who dominates his environment. So if you want to be a badass in the club, take some dancing lessons. You might even meet some chicks in the process.
Ever think about the fact that Alphas are more preoccupied with what's going on around them than who's around them? I'd rather focus on the women around me, but that's just me. :cool:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice guys keep it up. I also have same problem, just started going clubbing and the girls can hear me fine, but i can not hear them. Best to try chatting more away from speackers lol or maybe go to a quieter club/bar.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam Adams said:
I totally hate it too. It's almost impossible to run game when you can't communicate. The best thing I have found is to put on your best smile, laugh and act like your having the most fun in your life. Since you can't hear her, she probally can't hear you. Very quickly after meeting you have to grab/hold her hand and try leading her to the dance floor then some place quitier. As long as she as interested she will go. The only way you can qualify is if you are a good dancer or any other non-verbal method. That is at least what I know from pass trials. Any club rats out there got a better method?
Hmmm, kino and conversation in a club but someplace other than the dancefloor. Nope, that's pretty much the best method.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible and has been done. Why limit urself if u want to get good at most venues? Course the goal is to get laid, but conversation is a good idea. Its just "how" u conversation is the matter at hand.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Why are you going to a club if your goal is to meet girls through conversation
Are conversations in clubs illegal? :confused:

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy.

Approach--->Talk (in between, get close to her (make sure you wear cologne) and kino ----> continue chatting to get her smiling -----> take her outside to "smoke" or "get air".

9 outta 10, she'll go with you.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mystery is such a piece of **** when he teaches people not to lean in to talk to a girl cuz it's like ur supplicating to them. You guys say stuff that makes much more sense

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu stole the words out of my bullhorn.