Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy sent naked pic to girlfriend.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Are you saying that Jeff Bezos has no "game"?
My previous statement is suspended for a man that has more money than God. He can do whatever he wants, but still think it lacks at least a certain amount of game…

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only sluts send pictures of public parts

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks looking for advice on something that has happened through the week, I've been on holiday for a week and come back yesterday met up with my girlfriend today and she told me that one day through the week she received a naked Snapchat picture from someone she went to school with. I never reacted much when she told me this but after thinking about it something doesn't seem right about this situation. I don't know if they ever had a thing in the past etc all I know is they went to school together any ideas? Also wondering why she told me.
It's a chump move unless they've shagged. Now if she told you because she doesn't want to be secretive (or have something like this happen when you're around to see it), then that's fine, though why on earth is she on Snapchat with this guy in the first place? Don't get me wrong, women can communicate with all kinds of men and get away with it, but she told you about the d!ck pic, so did she explain her reasons for engagement with this dude? Like, we were reminiscing about old times and bam, he sent me a d!ck pic. It's commendable when women come clean about stuff but there are a few layers to this so I'm not sure that confessing to receiving a lewd pic closes the case.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my best friend in College broke his back and was able to provide for his woman. They lacked for nothing. He was only 18 years old. He came home caught her fvcking another guy. He saw red. When he regained clarity both her and the OM had been beaten until they could no longer move. He packed her stuff and moved her out. This is an educational response that teaches consequences.
I guess on that day they felt his pain, in more ways than one.