Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy sent naked pic to girlfriend.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does your girl have any male fruends or contact?

Not doing it right kuz.
What do you mean should I tell girls I'm dating to get rid of all social media in this day and age I don't know many who don't have it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sisters and female friends. They accept these pics as part of a flirt. Guys send them unprovoked. They dont say nothing.
I don't know man, it seems very weird that someone would send a naked pic out of the blue.
Her: Hey, how's the weather?
Him: Who cares, here's a picture of my junk.

It must be more like:
Him: hey, I work out, looking sexy today.
Her, really? Show me. Him, naked pic.

They either knew each other previously, and he either banged her/did stuff with her or they were somehow closely connected and nothing every happened. Either way, he's trying to rekindle something.

Or, they met out somewhere or were introduced somehow and she's interested. He looked her up, she looked him or up or they exchanged info. That seems way more likely.

Telling him about it is a sh*t test. But it's a dammed if you do or dammed if you don't sh*t test. If you get p*ssed about it or try to stop her, you're immature, have anger issues and are controlling. If you don't get p*ssed, then you're giving her the green light to continue the bullsh*t. Hey, he didn't seem to care if we were messaging in this way, it must be ok to continue.

When you get to that point, unless she clearly is putting a quick stop to it and then letting you know after she's cleaned up the mess (no pun intended, seriously lol), the relationship is most likely on it's way out and she's looking to branch swing. This is the beginning of the soft exit for her. Punch in the face for him when she's finally fully ready and executes the trade but hey, why the f*ck would she care?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, it seems very weird that someone would send a naked pic out of the blue.
Her: Hey, how's the weather?
Him: Who cares, here's a picture of my junk.

It must be more like:
Him: hey, I work out, looking sexy today.
Her, really? Show me. Him, naked pic.

They either knew each other previously, and he either banged her/did stuff with her or they were somehow closely connected and nothing every happened. Either way, he's trying to rekindle something.

Or, they met out somewhere or were introduced somehow and she's interested. He looked her up, she looked him or up or they exchanged info. That seems way more likely.

Telling him about it is a sh*t test. But it's a dammed if you do or dammed if you don't sh*t test. If you get p*ssed about it or try to stop her, you're immature, have anger issues and are controlling. If you don't get p*ssed, then you're giving her the green light to continue the bullsh*t. Hey, he didn't seem to care if we were messaging in this way, it must be ok to continue.

When you get to that point, unless she clearly is putting a quick stop to it and then letting you know after she's cleaned up the mess (no pun intended, seriously lol), the relationship is most likely on it's way out and she's looking to branch swing. This is the beginning of the soft exit for her. Punch in the face for him when she's finally fully ready and executes the trade but hey, why the f*ck would she care?
Ive seen complete chats and unadulterated female talk. Its a "cool" thing to do. One guy as part of a flirt lead with "i thought you would want to see this"

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen complete chats and unadulterated female talk. Its a "cool" thing to do. One guy as part of a flirt lead with "i thought you would want to see this"
I'll take your word for it. Either way, unless she completely shut that sh*t down and then showed him the evidence of her shutting that sh*t down, without any prompting from him, it's a bad sign for the relationship. But hey, as long as you don't have much invested in the relationship, who cares. If she's showing herself to be that way before you're locked in or have not really invested anything, I'd consider that a huge win and a big thank you to her for being somewhat honest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. Either way, unless she completely shut that sh*t down and then showed him the evidence of her shutting that sh*t down, without any prompting from him, it's a bad sign for the relationship. But hey, as long as you don't have much invested in the relationship, who cares. If she's showing herself to be that way before you're locked in or have not really invested anything, I'd consider that a huge win and a big thank you to her for being somewhat honest.
Dude... "Cool" and highly social females dont look at it as "disrespect" they think its funny. Or they like it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... "Cool" and highly social females dont look at it as "disrespect" they think its funny. Or they like it.
That's why they're not worth the investment, so I suppose it's better that she shows herself as not worth that investment before it's made. If you walk into that situation with your eyes open then, hey, that's on you but at least you had a benefit that most guys don't, you knew what you were walking into before you walked into it. Then, you can't blame anyone but yourself if you walk into it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why they're not worth the investment, so I suppose it's better that she shows herself as not worth that investment before it's made. If you walk into that situation with your eyes open then, hey, that's on you but at least you had a benefit that most guys don't, you knew what you were walking into before you walked into it. Then, you can't blame anyone but yourself if you walk into it.
If shes that "cool" you go for the sex early. If application is rejected keep it moving.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean should I tell girls I'm dating to get rid of all social media in this day and age I don't know many who don't have it.
Correct. You do it indirectly:

Girl: Where is this going? I want you to stop talking to other girls.
Guy: Are you asking me to be the boyfriend?
Girl: Yes. No more girls.
Guy: Do you talk to any exes?
Girl: No.
Guy: Any male “friends” that you’ve dated?
Girl: well... there’s-
Guy: Lets keep things the way they are for right now.

Girl: so what are we?
Guy: How are those male friends?

Rinse and repeat until they’re gone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was afraid to lose you or piss you off, would have she tell you about it or just hide it to avoid any problem?

Thats the question you should ask yourself.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never send anything to a chick which could prove to be embarrassing later on. I know a guy that did this once, and the chick photo-shopped a micro pee pee on the photo and forwarded it out to all her friends.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I've been on holiday for a week and come back yesterday met up with my girlfriend today and she told me that one day through the week she received a naked Snapchat picture from someone she went to school with.
I would ask her:

‘How come you didn’t freak out and tell him “this is inappropriate, I’m desparately in love with my boyfriend and will not talk or look or glance at another man. In fact, I don’t why I added you on Snapchat since I have a boyfriend I’m so desparately in love with. I am deleting you off Snapchat now and will report this to the police because I’m so desparately in love with m boyfriend.”’

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her:

‘How come you didn’t freak out and tell him “this is inappropriate, I’m desparately in love with my boyfriend and will not talk or look or glance at another man. In fact, I don’t why I added you on Snapchat since I have a boyfriend I’m so desparately in love with. I am deleting you off Snapchat now and will report this to the police because I’m so desparately in love with m boyfriend.”’
+1 on this, seriously. If the roles were reversed and the guy had all of these naked pics from all kinds of girls virtually flashing him and he said nothing and did not delete them, there'd be some sh*t from the girls as a result, perhaps even leading to the end of the relationship.

Women are literally never what they seem to be, period.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prerequisite:

top form SMV 18-23

Feminine, submissive, fit, dtf.

I don't date women who use social media.

I don't date women who have guy friends.

This is not up for debate.

Playboy is doing it right. He took his **** out.

Your girl (lol) if you want to dare claim her as such dun goofed.

You're not doing it right kuz.

Baeeeeeees are all plates. No social media or guy friends otherwise, downgrade to booty call. Period.

I lead. She follows or next.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Come @me bro.

Next her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH Have you actually found any that didn’t use social media? I didn’t know there were any. More power to you if you found them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH Have you actually found any that didn’t use social media? I didn’t know there were any. More power to you if you found them.
Yes. Its definitely not common but nor are the women worthy of any time or commitment of any kind. Plate material.

Listen to any and all stories of cucking. Dude slips into her DMs. Married, engaged, LTR, etc. It don't matter.

Hypergamy gives zero ****s.

Fellas, raise the bar. Not saying that you have to live or follow my code of conduct.

Prerequisite is as follows: top form SMV 18-23, feminine fit and submissive.

Anything but is a plate. Social media means attention *****. It is plate status.

Booty call material.

There's a new sherif in town boys. Act accordingly or reap the consequences.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts. A man doesn’t usually initially send a naked pic unless he banged her in the past and he’s horny, or he has no seduction game.
Naked pics are for a somewhat more advanced stage and she’s letting you know…
Are you saying that Jeff Bezos has no "game"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my best friend in College broke his back and was able to provide for his woman. They lacked for nothing. He was only 18 years old. He came home caught her fvcking another guy. He saw red. When he regained clarity both her and the OM had been beaten until they could no longer move. He packed her stuff and moved her out. This is an educational response that teaches consequences.