Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy sent naked pic to girlfriend.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks looking for advice on something that has happened through the week, I've been on holiday for a week and come back yesterday met up with my girlfriend today and she told me that one day through the week she received a naked Snapchat picture from someone she went to school with. I never reacted much when she told me this but after thinking about it something doesn't seem right about this situation. I don't know if they ever had a thing in the past etc all I know is they went to school together any ideas? Also wondering why she told me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts. A man doesn’t usually initially send a naked pic unless he banged her in the past and he’s horny, or he has no seduction game.
Naked pics are for a somewhat more advanced stage and she’s letting you know…
They send em up front to advertise now. I got female contacts.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The way I see it, that pic you received could have been sent at the same time to four other dudes.
Well, if the guy sent that pic to multiple women, (his GF received it), that puts him in exhibitionist territory… Or he’s desperate on a very high level. Lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if the guy sent that pic to multiple women, that puts him in exhibitionist territory… Or he’s desperate on a very high level.
Females are saying guys they flirt with at work and elsewhere send these pics as part of the flirt. Guys send this unasked for. This was a few women in their 30s and 40s. They dont view it ss disrespect. If they dont Like the guy they just dont say nothing. Cause they dont want to look uncool.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably trying to get you to get angry/breakup with her so she can have no guilt when she bangs this guy. She's going to bang him regardless, but her telling you about it puts the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" burden on your shoulders.
- chick logic

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't send naked picks to chicks, they wanna see my hardware they need to earn the right to.
Yeah man sending nudes to women is beta AF. Women know this too in their subconcious. Not that it matters though because guys who do this usually do a spray and pray type approach and bag a few hoes in the process.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does work for some, but they are a different type.

Works for them so it's okay w/ me.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably trying to get you to get angry/breakup with her so she can have no guilt when she bangs this guy. She's going to bang him regardless, but her telling you about it puts the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" burden on your shoulders.
- chick logic
Yeah you could be right, relationships these days are waste of time with all these social media apps, not worth the hassel.

Glassguy

Reaction score
A guy isnt going to just send a dic pic to a chick out of the blue. More than likely there has been some messaging between them on snap chat leading up to this. And sexual messaging to be exact.

I've sent these snaps to chicks but they asked for them after the convo turned sexual. And they all ended up seeing it in real life too.....several had bfs.

Youd better keep an eye on your girl. Dont be insecure, just keep tabs on her for a few weeks and you might notice some different bahaviors if something is going on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy isnt going to just send a dic pic to a chick out of the blue. More than likely there has been some messaging between them on snap chat leading up to this. And sexual messaging to be exact.

I've sent these snaps to chicks but they asked for them after the convo turned sexual. And they all ended up seeing it in real life too.....several had bfs.

Youd better keep an eye on your girl. Dont be insecure, just keep tabs on her for a few weeks and you might notice some different bahaviors if something is going on.
I have sisters and female friends. They accept these pics as part of a flirt. Guys send them unprovoked. They dont say nothing.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
been on holiday for a week and come back....met up with my girlfriend.....she told me that..........she received a naked........picture from someone she went to school with........wondering why she told me.
Down the point of your post. Your girl wasn't waiting around on you while you were gone. Perhaps there was something on the side, physically, perhaps not, but she definitely did use the internet to chat with dudes while you were gone. We men, do not send naked pics out of the blue, we only contact and ask for pics. She tell you this because she wanted to see your reaction. She is looking for an upgrade. Downgrade her, and find another girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks looking for advice on something that has happened through the week, I've been on holiday for a week and come back yesterday met up with my girlfriend today and she told me that one day through the week she received a naked Snapchat picture from someone she went to school with. I never reacted much when she told me this but after thinking about it something doesn't seem right about this situation. I don't know if they ever had a thing in the past etc all I know is they went to school together any ideas? Also wondering why she told me.
Why does your girl have any male fruends or contact?

Not doing it right kuz.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My thoughts. A man doesn’t usually initially send a naked pic unless he banged her in the past and he’s horny, or he has no seduction game.
Naked pics are for a somewhat more advanced stage and she’s letting you know…
^This. I will never send a d!ck pic to a woman who hasn’t yet seen it in real life. If she hasn’t and convo gets sexual what I send is a pic of my bare ass with a happy face emoji censoring it. And tell her “You wanna see the uncensored one U gotta prove ur worthy”. Then make her work for it. Guys who send d pics out right have zero game.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve sent a fair share of d pics, only to girls I was seeing/banging - or filthy wh0res I have no respect for and just want to be an exhibitionist, I do like attention