Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy Friend May Be Going to Prison

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All over his ***** of GF. I've brought this guy up in previous posts. Brief summary he's my best friend since high school but went against everything his family and I have told him about his GF and their jacked up relationship. He moved in with her and just recently knocked her up twice. This couple has had a history of domestic violence (both at fault) and she hates me because I'm the guy who tries to talk sense into my friend into not continuing with her. Anyways **** finally hit the fan with an argument they had a few months ago where she kicked him out of the house, but before so they threw things at each other, and she filed a complaint with the police about the dispute. They've since made up and thought everything was hunky dory until today when the cops showed up at the house looking to arrest him for missing a court hearing regarding that dispute. He's now looking at possibly 10 years, even if the dumb ***** is saying she doesn't want to press charges anymore.

I feel sorry for the guy because he's my friend but he did make his bed with this crazy ***** and now unfortunately he must lay in it.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah America. The best and worst things in the world all wrapped up into one country.

Seriously, I love the US and I like (most) Americans but the home of the free isn't as free as you all think. 10 years for missing a court hearing? Are you kidding me? No wonder the US has the most prisoners in the world per capita.

Anyway, hope your friend gets out of this mess

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is more to the story. Regardless of the law you can't get 10 yrs for missing court, for missing hearing you can and will get financial penalty nothing more.

If you don't have solid background and corrupt law system, don't hit women as it will bite you in the azz.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is more to the story. Regardless of the law you can't get 10 yrs for missing court, for missing hearing you can and will get financial penalty nothing more.

If you don't have solid background and corrupt law system, don't hit women as it will bite you in the azz.
Dude probably had other legal violations in his back pocket and this petty domestic became the straw that broke the camel’s back.
I hope this gets resolved in his favour and he sees the light, cuts this biyatch loose and gets his own house in order

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

10 years for not appearing to the Domestic violence hearing that supposedly neither of them were aware about. He now has a warrant for committing a felony.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude probably had other legal violations in his back pocket and this petty domestic became the straw that broke the camel’s back.
I hope this gets resolved in his favour and he sees the light, cuts this biyatch loose and gets his own house in order
I sent him a long text about how this could ruin his life. That he needs to stop pretending like this isnt a big deal and needs to stop trying to make it work with this cancerous broad.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Because they are both toxic
And highly codependent, enmeshed in each other's emotional labyrinths of confusion and pain. A world of anger and petty resentments tied together by an unhealthy, unholy, sick bond.

Never take for granted your freedom and independence.

"no man is free who is not master of himself" Epictetus.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
I sent him a long text about how this could ruin his life.
First of all f****ck your friend. Dump him, he isn't healthy. Secondly, you not his mom.

Nor you are effective at talking to people. Long works worst than short. People have attention deficit disorders, and only first 5 words are well memorized. This is why all good pimps spin short witty sentences.

Dump your friend.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ah America. The best and worst things in the world all wrapped up into one country.

Seriously, I love the US and I like (most) Americans but the home of the free isn't as free as you all think. 10 years for missing a court hearing? Are you kidding me? No wonder the US has the most prisoners in the world per capita.

As a police officer in Illinois, one of the top most corrupt States in the USA, I can promise you with 1000% certainty that we have two justice systems. With police and in courts, I would say on average 60-70% of the cops/judges are good and 30-40% are corrupt as sh|t. If you are the average guy then justice is a crapshoot. If you are "connected" then you will get justice in your favor no matter if the Judge is corrupt or not corrupt. Some States try to hide the double standardized system. But here in Illinois they don't even make an effort to hide it anymore. The bad folks here are so powerful that they don't need to. They dish out whatever justice they want. I have been in court with child protective services (CPS) who took people's kids and with my own ears heard CPS tell the Judge "We don't care about the Illinois Juvenile Court Act, we don't follow it". The Illinois Juvenile Court act is the ***BIBLE*** that Illinois CPS is to supposed use, by law, when taking people's kids and it also dictates when they should be returned. I've also heard State's Attorneys say "Yeah, that law may be the case in other parts of the State but in this county we do it different".. Again, not even trying to hide it. Because they know the corrupt system will side with them all the way to the top. It's sick.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah I hate America it’s a **** hole. I’m moving as soon as I can. Other governments are so much smarter though they aren’t perfect themselves

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All over his ***** of GF. I've brought this guy up in previous posts. Brief summary he's my best friend since high school but went against everything his family and I have told him about his GF and their jacked up relationship. He moved in with her and just recently knocked her up twice. This couple has had a history of domestic violence (both at fault) and she hates me because I'm the guy who tries to talk sense into my friend into not continuing with her. Anyways **** finally hit the fan with an argument they had a few months ago where she kicked him out of the house, but before so they threw things at each other, and she filed a complaint with the police about the dispute. They've since made up and thought everything was hunky dory until today when the cops showed up at the house looking to arrest him for missing a court hearing regarding that dispute. He's now looking at possibly 10 years, even if the dumb ***** is saying she doesn't want to press charges anymore.

I feel sorry for the guy because he's my friend but he did make his bed with this crazy ***** and now unfortunately he must lay in it.
The good news is that there is now one more chick on Plenty of Fish.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I hate America it’s a **** hole. I’m moving as soon as I can. Other governments are so much smarter though they aren’t perfect themselves
Where are you moving to? You should realize that for all its faults, most governments are actually worse than the US government.

And this is coming from someone who also wants to leave the US.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yes you can if they have other charges that are wiped pending you keeping a clean record for a period of years or you are out on probation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Until you pay other countries taxes then you'll probably change your mind. People think we pay high taxes in the US? Pfft...that is nothing...wait til you get to one of these European countries and start paying 40% or more....even Canada has ridiculously high taxes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a police officer in Illinois, one of the top most corrupt States in the USA, I can promise you with 1000% certainty that we have two justice systems. With police and in courts, I would say on average 60-70% of the cops/judges are good and 30-40% are corrupt as sh|t. If you are the average guy then justice is a crapshoot. If you are "connected" then you will get justice in your favor no matter if the Judge is corrupt or not corrupt. Some States try to hide the double standardized system. But here in Illinois they don't even make an effort to hide it anymore. The bad folks here are so powerful that they don't need to. They dish out whatever justice they want. I have been in court with child protective services (CPS) who took people's kids and with my own ears heard CPS tell the Judge "We don't care about the Illinois Juvenile Court Act, we don't follow it". The Illinois Juvenile Court act is the ***BIBLE*** that Illinois CPS is to supposed use, by law, when taking people's kids and it also dictates when they should be returned. I've also heard State's Attorneys say "Yeah, that law may be the case in other parts of the State but in this county we do it different".. Again, not even trying to hide it. Because they know the corrupt system will side with them all the way to the top. It's sick.
Coming from the horses mouth, that is completely staggering information. We know there exists corruption, but to know it exists at that drastic rate and that it's completely saturated throughout the "systems"...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from the horses mouth, that is completely staggering information. We know there exists corruption, but to know it exists at that drastic rate and that it's completely saturated throughout the "systems"...
Well, just look up the wikipedia of the previous Secretary of Education Betsy Davos and see the rabbit hole it takes you down. Her husband runs the USA's biggest pyramid scheme and her brother was the founder of Blackwater. These shady companies finance politicians (on both sides) and the politicians protect these crooks.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He likely won't get much time at all, if any. He just needs a decent lawyer.
I have known people who missed court. Little time in jail and some fines.
(Disclaimer:I am not a lawyer and this is NOT legal advise.Just speculation based on things I've seen.)