Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy Friend May Be Going to Prison

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a police officer in Illinois, one of the top most corrupt States in the USA, I can promise you with 1000% certainty that we have two justice systems. With police and in courts, I would say on average 60-70% of the cops/judges are good and 30-40% are corrupt as sh|t. If you are the average guy then justice is a crapshoot. If you are "connected" then you will get justice in your favor no matter if the Judge is corrupt or not corrupt. Some States try to hide the double standardized system. But here in Illinois they don't even make an effort to hide it anymore. The bad folks here are so powerful that they don't need to. They dish out whatever justice they want. I have been in court with child protective services (CPS) who took people's kids and with my own ears heard CPS tell the Judge "We don't care about the Illinois Juvenile Court Act, we don't follow it". The Illinois Juvenile Court act is the ***BIBLE*** that Illinois CPS is to supposed use, by law, when taking people's kids and it also dictates when they should be returned. I've also heard State's Attorneys say "Yeah, that law may be the case in other parts of the State but in this county we do it different".. Again, not even trying to hide it. Because they know the corrupt system will side with them all the way to the top. It's sick.
The whole U.S. court system is a joke. This is clearly evidenced by some of their rulings. The amount of sh1t they say is constitutional, that is clearly not is mind blowing.