You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It's fukkin hard. I can only sing moderately hard songs. Your music should be totally automatic, only then you can sing well.Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
With that out of the way; yes, a lot of guys play guitar, but how many can play and sing good at the same time; now that's value. And if you can play good classical, man, that will get the chicks wet. That's what I'm talking about.
Totally. Not to sound pretintious or anything. But after a solo recital (classical) I've had a stranger girl lookup my email, and email saying that she went to my recitla and asking if I could fvck her. Another girl, a friend, told me that after hearing me play she actually went home and masturbated. It's really powerful guys, but more than the exotic element or whatever, I think is the detachment that turns them on. I mean, The image of a guy playing a fast passage and missing a note and not giving a fvck and just playing is great, says that he doesn't give a **** and that he has passions. This doesn't need to happen only with a musical instrument, but also with whatever you're good at.Originally posted by Ice Cold
But the thing is, that women are infinitely more emotional than men are. So when you start singing a slow, romantic song about love and feelings the chicks go into trance and get wet, basically.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
IMHO you don't get the bible yet.Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
this thread reeks of AFC nonsense
the only redeeming factor was Crotch Sniffer's heartfelt ballad, LMAO!
As for learning guitar to pickup chicks,
I will quote the immortal Pook here...
"Focus on YOURSELF"
Nothing reeks more AFC than guys here constantly quoting Pook. Guys, go work on yourselves not on learning guitar to pick up or on cutting and pasting Pook's quotes from the bible.Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
this thread reeks of AFC nonsense
the only redeeming factor was Crotch Sniffer's heartfelt ballad, LMAO!
As for learning guitar to pickup chicks,
I will quote the immortal Pook here...
"Focus on YOURSELF"
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
YES! RUSH rules!Originally posted by fm2
Also, count me in as one of the Rush fans!!!!!They've been my fave for about 20 yrs now. Who went to their show on the Vapour Trails tour? Seen the DVD yet? It's excellent!!
Yea, nothing beats looking down on a dance floor filled with hotties twisting and gyrating to your band. Even better is when you get the 'look' from one (or a few) who is strutting her stuff directly in front of you ..shooting fish in a barrel at that pointOriginally posted by Life
Ricky is right on. I perform in a band in front of hundreds of people on a regular basis and don't really get anywhere with the ladies. I know they're looking but it doesn't mean jack**** unless you do something about it.
Slangin guitar onstage is the biggest rush ever. Try it.
I got into playing cuz I just really loved it a lot. The fact that chicks love musicians was just a side benefit. Playing in bands has definately gotten me places where I wouldn't have gotten by not playing, but 'getting the women' was never my reason for taking the guitar up.Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
You should be playing songs you love to play for your own enjoyment. Chicks should be a by product of your craft, not the reason for it.
Yeah, but what has happened with me playing in a band, is the girls that are staring at me are also there with their boyfriends. Yeah I got the sex stare from these chicks but nothing more cuz they were there with their dudes.Originally posted by DiamondMind
Yea, nothing beats looking down on a dance floor filled with hotties twisting and gyrating to your band. Even better is when you get the 'look' from one (or a few) who is strutting her stuff directly in front of you ..shooting fish in a barrel at that point![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.