“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guideline for initial phone contact?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Met this girl the other week. Decided to call her last night to make plans for Friday. Got her machine so I didn't bother to leave a message. Wanted to check in here before I called again. If I call tonight and get her machine, should I leave a message? If so, what should I say? Should I be funny or just be to the point? Thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Just call back later at a time where she's more likely to be home. For intial phone contact, when you're just setting up a date, avoid talking too much. Maybe make her laugh once or something, but keep it brief, this maximizes the amount of conversation available for the first date.

Good luck.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
OK, but how do I rush her off the phone if she wants to get into conversation? I've got some problems cutting it short. Sometimes she wants to talk and talk some more. Any suggestions for getting on and off without getting stuck in conversation?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by mecca411
OK, but how do I rush her off the phone if she wants to get into conversation? I've got some problems cutting it short. Sometimes she wants to talk and talk some more. Any suggestions for getting on and off without getting stuck in conversation?
State the obvious!

"Hey, I'd love to small chat but I gotta run. What are you doing this <insert day> ? " , then set up a date and go from there.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
State the obvious!

"Hey, I'd love to small chat but I gotta run. What are you doing this <insert day> ? " , then set up a date and go from there.
That's good, or if you had already asked just say "Hey, a call is coming in that I'm expecting [call waiting], catch you later." click...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top