Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to getting laid on Instagram

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can definitely attract women by advertising an attractive lifestyle on Instagram. I have found several women through there with similar interests. I've also attracted old class mates after they followed me and became interested.

Don't post selfies but rather you out doing fun and adventurous things just living your life. Have a pic or two with an attractive woman certainly helps for social proof. Post things you enjoy because you like them not for likes.

Quality pictures do matter. Photography is a small hobby for me so I enjoy Instagram but don't over do it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 5, if it was an impressive amount i would highlight in my initial post. That's still 5 lays that i otherwise would not have gotten.
Not bad. How would you describe the quality of them?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need at least 50 more notches to be taken somewhat seriously.
Not only a matter of number but quality as well. Anyone can dumpster dive on Tinder and get a bunch of notches. This doesn’t give anyone the experience to say OLD is “better” than cold approach just because you can get laid more often by low quality women.

Generally, all men will pull younger and (considerably) hotter by doing cold approach.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 notches is something most men on this forum won't reach. This place will just become an echo chamber of circlejerking.