Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Groups

BOSjuan

Reaction score
Interesting thing I noticed about breaking the ice w/ groups of girls. Approaching groups takes a lot of balls. When they're in groups neghitting ONE is all you need to do, then the others will swarm to her defense, which actually is just creating more opportunities to keep the convo going, and suddenly you have a really good conversation. On top of that, each one of the group is most likely going to need to input her opinion. All it took were four words that landed me 8 phone numbers all at once, and they're all legit (already called). All I said was "seriously....what the hell." They had just came from some bar that dressed them up in these funny hats, and I had to laugh when I saw them. I pretty much said what anyone would have seeing those things. The beginning opened them up to a whole lot more neghitting which spiked the interest higher. I'm just starting to notice a lot of improvements since coming here, but I really noticed the usefulness of neghitting. Anyone else have any other group strategies?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you know what neg-hitting is? Being ****y and funny isn't neg-hitting.

Whenever I approached a group, I'd usually approach the ugliest one in the group and strike up a convo with her. I'd get invited to sit at their table and move my way up to the one that I wanted for myself. Slowly strike up conversations with the second ugliest, the sorta nice one, and then the one you want. This eliminates c0ck-blocking because you've made friends with all the uglies. Then you work your best game and get her number.