"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Grey

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Been greying g slowly since 16, I’m not even salt and pepper I’m like a few straggly greys on a black mane.

How do you guys deal? I just cut my hair every 1.5 weeks and it’s cool.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Own it.. No girl is going to not date you because of this issue. It’s not even worth a thought.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Been greying g slowly since 16, I’m not even salt and pepper I’m like a few straggly greys on a black mane.

How do you guys deal? I just cut my hair every 1.5 weeks and it’s cool.
I don't care.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Dyed hair is worse than bald. And women can spot it. After all, nearly every woman has some form of color treatment, and many pay good money for it. They know what they are looking at.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Dyed hair is worse than bald. And women can spot it. After all, nearly every woman has some form of color treatment, and many pay good money for it. They know what they are looking at.
True. We are used to seeing fake hair color on women, we expect it. I bet less than half the women walking around are wearing heir natural color with no frosting, highlights, or dyejobs. Men aren't expected to be fake, or to even fuss about their hair much.
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Be glad you have hair and don't worry about it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Women don't share men's repulsion to gray hair, because they aren't drawn to youth as much as men are. Some of them quite like it. It's just another hair color to them. And salt and pepper is even better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top