"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Got talking to a girl.....

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
OLD. Been chatting since yesterday and spoke for the majority of today. Not just brief texts but full page ones back and forth. Now, I want to meet asap but she's just came out of hospital and can't meet for possibly 2 weeks. How do I sustain her interest for that long? I don't want to talk too much as it takes away the mystery and there'll be nothing to discuss when we meet. If I flake a bit, she might back off. It's just hard to sustain until we meet. Ideally we need to have met this weekend but it's out of our hands. How to proceed with this? We get on quite well and there is something there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
You don't... Just tell her to let you know when she's available then forget about her. If she reaches out, make a date and see what happens. Make dates with other girls until she reaches out, you make a date, and she keeps it... then you like her... she should be nothing to you. Don't over think sh!t. It's online dating, so you are likely just one of a dozen dudes that are hitting her up... you should assume you really don't mean that much to her.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You don't... Just tell her to let you know when she's available then forget about her. If she reaches out, make a date and see what happens. Make dates with other girls until she reaches out, you make a date, and she keeps it... then you like her... she should be nothing to you. Don't over think sh!t. It's online dating, so you are likely just one of a dozen dudes that are hitting her up... you should assume you really don't mean that much to her.
^^this
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Go out, talk to girls. Sheeesh, you can't even be certain, she's a girl!

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top