Got myself in a conundrum. Need advice for sisters.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago I asked out this chick at work. She said she would think about it but she was very interested. About five days later, a new chick started at work. I was flirting with her all night, had her eating out of the palm of my hand. About ten minutes before I planned on getting her number, in walks the last chick I asked out. She goes "I hope you're taking good care of my baby sister! BTW are we on for Saturday? I'd love to go out." What luck. The younger sister is a hb8, I would much rather date her. The question is, if I blow off the older sister, do I have a chance with the younger, even though she knows I asked her sister out? Or is it hopeless, date the older sister and cut my losses. Advice?

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I didn't read this before your PM. A few points:

1. I really, really, really don't advocate gaming girls at your place of work. How old are you? The one exception is if this is some BS high school job. If it's your career, then hell no man, money over *****es.

2. "She said she would think about it but she was very interested." I have never had "think about it" turn out well, ever.

3. Numbers to themselves don't mean anything. Did you do anything physical with the younger sister? If not, you're fine. If the older sister asks just say you were being friendly and move on.

As RSD Jeffy says, get more girls.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. The job is a dumbass gas station job. I just sit in the kitchen as a cook and stare at these chicks asses, they always wear yoga pants. I'm 28 and a 4th year computer science student.

I agree the comment was concerning, but last night at work she came up to me at the end of shift and asked me "if I still wanted to do something this weekend." Her hands were fidgeting and her voice stammered. She was nervous.

I haven't done anything physical yet with either one. Tried a little kino with both that's about it.

More girls I shall find.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllDay85 said:
The question is, if I blow off the older sister, do I have a chance with the younger, even though she knows I asked her sister out?
No chance.