Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got ghosted by the same girl twice in 2 weeks

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I went for a drink last night with one of the girls I saw couple weeks ago.

We argued, she said she didn’t wanna get involved in the messy situation with Sara my housemate. We still end up back at hers, smoke weed and have amazing sex. She even said beforehand she loves having sex with me and we both said in bed how sexually compatible we are (haven’t felt such compatibility since my ex and I’ve smashed 18 diff chicks this year).

I am a naturally tactile and affectionate person, she kept telling me to get off her and stop touching her in the morning (I do this on autopilot), I took a shower got dressed and went to work.

Shoot her a text thanking her for letting me stay at her place (she has only let one other person in and kept me outside for 5 minutes while she tidied her room (I’ve been there myself many moons ago)). She said that’s alright at 12pm and I leave it at that and crack on with work (going great btw).

I call her just now, on the phone for 1.5min she sounds miserable, I ask if she’s high she says no, casually ask about her day, I say somethings up you don’t sound right, she says “ok I’m gonna let you go” I say ok and hang up.

Check WhatsApp and I’m blocked. Now I don’t really care but ffs man she did this last time we banged at my place 2 weeks ago. Ok we argue and rile each other up, both love to be right, she’s too sensitive, but the sex is fire. She likes to call me daddy, I made her come last night, we banged and fell of the bed and continued banging on the floor. She told me she really likes me and she’s scared about how much she likes me.

I know it’s prob the Sara sitch. Also I have tried to mentor/guide her, she said I’m manipulative and put her down to bring her down a peg (not true) and I’m threatened by her intelligence. Yes she’s smart but she’s 22 and I’m highly intelligent with an IQ of 136 and rarely find anyone who can compete intellectually, I try very hard not to condescend as it’s a skill I’ve had to grow up with due to being an outgoing guy who mostly chills with outgoing people who, for whatever reason are just not gifted like that. I have just tried to help her not make the mistakes I made at 22 which ultimately set me back a few years. “I’ve got this, b” she says.

Anyway I take it back, I’m a bit upset, no aggrieved, by this whole thing. I just need good sex and sexual compatibility but without the cray cray behaviours.

Also Sara was questioning where I was last night and ate all the risotto we cooked and beef and broccoli, we meal prep lots of meals on Sunday. She’s warring me with food (that I paid for) and I called her out lol.

Just needed to rant.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some young chicks like when you teach and show them things, they consider you the wise older man... but some will take it as you being a know it all *******. I've never been able to make things last with the ones who thought I was a know it all. An argument always happens, it gets annoying... you're probably best just moving on. Some people you just don't click with

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some young chicks like when you teach and show them things, they consider you the wise older man... but some will take it as you being a know it all *******. I've never been able to make things last with the ones who thought I was a know it all. An argument always happens, it gets annoying... you're probably best just moving on. Some people you just don't click with
When they think you know it all theyll keep trying to make counter points or putting others into your advice huh?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much, we both like art, she writes great poetry, just maybe too much **** to work through, a journey she needs to take without me. I know for a fact great sex and compatibility is out there, I’ve had glimpses, I just need it now. I don’t want sh1t fvcks and meaningless convo.

Too young is not good, I have the 18 year old I posted about wanting me to take her out and “prove you’re not a player”. This is why I click better with older women mentally, but the young ones are so tempting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have mental issues, knowing it all gives you god status.
This chick has mental issues, she has self harmed, her ex bf raped her, she was bang on coke (12 weeks sober) but something just drew me to her. She is like a diamond in the rough destined for greatness.

I need new plates ASAP.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they think you know it all theyll keep trying to make counter points or putting others into your advice huh?
No, it's the fact that they can't give a counter point that upsets them lol. They feel dumb, it just bothers them that they can't win with you, but I'm the kind of guy that if you're wrong I have to say something... like one time me and this girl who was like 20 were talking about conspiracy theories, and the government controlling the weather. She says something like "nobody can manipulate the weather, its not possible, only GOD can do that" real matter of factly... so I brought up the fact that actually we can already make it rain by seeding clouds, and that weather modification was used in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing to keep it from raining... something inside her just HATED that I had trumped her with facts

Then you have the women who already have a guy they get their advice from, so they don't want to listen to you. Like you tell her, "you should take in some protein after you work out" and she says something like "well my step dad says it's not that important, so Imma listen to him" ... these kind will listen to another man who gives the same advice you did. You tell her she should use Listerine, she says no... then a week later she's like "my brother was telling me about Listerine so I bought some, it works really good "

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much, we both like art, she writes great poetry, just maybe too much **** to work through, a journey she needs to take without me. I know for a fact great sex and compatibility is out there, I’ve had glimpses, I just need it now. I don’t want sh1t fvcks and meaningless convo.

Too young is not good, I have the 18 year old I posted about wanting me to take her out and “prove you’re not a player”. This is why I click better with older women mentally, but the young ones are so tempting.
She feels the same way you do, she knows outside of sex you two aren't a match. That's why she blocked you, she knows it's the only way she'll be able to stop seeing you. She doesn't have the strength to ignore you if she sees your messages. She's protecting herself from you

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Sara was questioning where I was last night and ate all the risotto we cooked and beef and broccoli, we meal prep lots of meals on Sunday. She’s warring me with food (that I paid for) and I called her out lol.
Imagine she gets fat to spite you lmfao

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has mental issues, she has self harmed, her ex bf raped her, she was bang on coke (12 weeks sober) but something just drew me to her. She is like a diamond in the rough destined for greatness.

I need new plates ASAP.
The more fvcked up she is the harder your d!ck apparently lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's the fact that they can't give a counter point that upsets them lol. They feel dumb, it just bothers them that they can't win with you, but I'm the kind of guy that if you're wrong I have to say something... like one time me and this girl who was like 20 were talking about conspiracy theories, and the government controlling the weather. She says something like "nobody can manipulate the weather, its not possible, only GOD can do that" real matter of factly... so I brought up the fact that actually we can already make it rain by seeding clouds, and that weather modification was used in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing to keep it from raining... something inside her just HATED that I had trumped her with facts

Then you have the women who already have a guy they get their advice from, so they don't want to listen to you. Like you tell her, "you should take in some protein after you work out" and she says something like "well my stay dad says it's not that important, so Imma listen to him" ... these kind will listen to another man who gives the same advice you did. You tell her she should use Listerine, she says no... then a week later she's like "my brother was telling me about Listerine so I bought some, it works really good "
Mines would always try to ask others things i answered in my areas expertise. Usually she let folks with game give advice on technical issues.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well then, congratulations for accepting a mentally ill former addicted woman into your life, it’s All downhill from here…

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have missed something because I thought you ‘loved’ Sara and you two decided that you were giving it a shot? Then couple weeks later there’s these couple of chicks you’re banging just around the corner from her, all not so really subtly.

Seems like a bunch of pointless drama... I’d say it’d be better once Sara gets out and you can bang whoever you want freely, but I suspect you prefer this setup.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have missed something because I thought you ‘loved’ Sara and you two decided that you were giving it a shot? Then couple weeks later there’s these couple of chicks you’re banging just around the corner from her, all not so really subtly.

Seems like a bunch of pointless drama... I’d say it’d be better once Sara gets out and you can bang whoever you want freely, but I suspect you prefer this setup.
well life's no fun if it's boring am I right?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels the same way you do, she knows outside of sex you two aren't a match. That's why she blocked you, she knows it's the only way she'll be able to stop seeing you. She doesn't have the strength to ignore you if she sees your messages. She's protecting herself from you
I deep down already knew this, it’s the same as my ex, it just doesn’t feel good

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me and Sara touched on this last night actually.

I never said I loved her, let’s get that straight. We said we would see what happens, it just so happens, “seeing what happens” moves way too slowly for me. She is not engaging enough, too much hard work.

I need to be loved and wanted, I just do, Sara doesn’t make me feel that which I’ve told her too. She says I need to be patient with her, help her, draw it out of her.

Why do that when I have women putting it on me left right and centre? I’m a naturally handsome charismatic man I am not waiting around for anyone. I flip flop, confused between head and heart.

I gave Sara a massage on the leather corner sofa last night, I wanted to fvck, she said she’s going to sleep and boom slammed her door. Prob upset about the 18 yo last Friday and me not coming home last night.

She’s invited me out tonight with her work gang, I will hopefully have sex. That or cry.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I loved her, let’s get that straight.
Just fyi, where I got that from.
I do love her, but I'm not a simp sand wont tolerate anything less than loyalty, respect and trust.
Haha, I lost my phone last night while out, I really am a hot mess.

And I definitely love Sara
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/banged-2-girls-in-her-bed-am-i-ok.253738/page-2

I would advise to think more with your head on this, rather than your heart. I don't think you guys have any level of trust with each other, which as corny as it sounds, really is the basis of building any relationship. After you've guys decided that 'We're gonna give it a go' (stating that you're essentially cutting off other girls, focusing on her (link)), something in you decided to go out and pick up two different girls to bang (and also lie to her about it, when she can 99% tell it's a bull**** lie). Probably because things weren't either what you pictured, it was going too slow for you. Maybe it was simply boring. But people aren't dumb - you bring someone in your room for the night, it's near damn 100% you're banging. Or extremely close in any regard. So obviously this is going to piss her off (and remove trust, get her to back away, etc.).

Your need to be loved and wanted is a natural feeling (being a social creature), but you need to culture that ability to get it from yourself. It's a difficult thing, but you can definitely get some fraction of it, enough to prevent this back and forth movement of 'head and heart'.

I'll opinion it like this: this relationship is ****ed. It will not work out. The drama upon when she moved in was the first sign of this. And I don't think you really want to be committed to her (which is fine). I think even if she gave you all the sex you wanted and more, you'd still be out picking up chicks for the fun of it eventually.

Keep looking, and eventually you'll find your match.