Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got ghosted by the same girl twice in 2 weeks

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to be loved and wanted, I just do, Sara doesn’t make me feel that which I’ve told her too. She says I need to be patient with her, help her, draw it out of her.

Why do that when I have women putting it on me left right and centre? I’m a naturally handsome charismatic man I am not waiting around for anyone. I flip flop, confused between head and heart.
I feel you on this foreal... and then when they finally do come around, you dont even care anymore

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you measue your IQ anyway lol
Few iq tests 136 was lowest score I had and I was classed as gifted in school, it’s irrelavant anyway.

Red scorpion, love your points, will reply tomorrow when I have time.

I think Sara has stolen from me so I might be posing next about me splitting this b1tches lip open, but for now I’m going pub with guys

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The adventures of 136 and the crazy girls.

Where are you finding this girls op?

Good luck bro. I look forward to what happens next.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Few iq tests 136 was lowest score I had and I was classed as gifted in school, it’s irrelavant anyway.

I think Sara has stolen from me so I might be posing next about me splitting this b1tches lip open, but for now I’m going pub with guys

this is so over lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your roomie stole from you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her labia?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sara seems like one of those girls that makes dating them 1/10th as fun as being their FWB

A drug addict stealing from a rich guy

Imagine my shock lol.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fyi, where I got that from.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/banged-2-girls-in-her-bed-am-i-ok.253738/page-2

I would advise to think more with your head on this, rather than your heart. I don't think you guys have any level of trust with each other, which as corny as it sounds, really is the basis of building any relationship. After you've guys decided that 'We're gonna give it a go' (stating that you're essentially cutting off other girls, focusing on her (link)), something in you decided to go out and pick up two different girls to bang (and also lie to her about it, when she can 99% tell it's a bull**** lie). Probably because things weren't either what you pictured, it was going too slow for you. Maybe it was simply boring. But people aren't dumb - you bring someone in your room for the night, it's near damn 100% you're banging. Or extremely close in any regard. So obviously this is going to piss her off (and remove trust, get her to back away, etc.).

Your need to be loved and wanted is a natural feeling (being a social creature), but you need to culture that ability to get it from yourself. It's a difficult thing, but you can definitely get some fraction of it, enough to prevent this back and forth movement of 'head and heart'.

I'll opinion it like this: this relationship is ****ed. It will not work out. The drama upon when she moved in was the first sign of this. And I don't think you really want to be committed to her (which is fine). I think even if she gave you all the sex you wanted and more, you'd still be out picking up chicks for the fun of it eventually.

Keep looking, and eventually you'll find your match.
Agreed with you one hunna

It wasn’t moving at the pace I like, I said to her last time we had sex, let’s bang sober, matter of fact you probably can’t remember the last time you had sex sober can you? She says no.

We chat Thursday night, she lays on my sofa and I massage her back. She says I need to approach her more and approach when sober, it’s all on me, I feel like I have to programme a robot to my needs, too much work.

I want her, well wanted her before “stealing-gate” but I have too many options to operate on .5 speed.

Me saying I love Sara is just me being melodramatic and expressive which I am in nature.

I met a hot chick from my school at the the pub last night she’s gorgeous and I said let’s go out. I will pick up plates by accident on auto pilot. Im a fvcking catch, think bigdave minus the autism and actually having a clue.