She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I feel you on this foreal... and then when they finally do come around, you dont even care anymoreI need to be loved and wanted, I just do, Sara doesn’t make me feel that which I’ve told her too. She says I need to be patient with her, help her, draw it out of her.
Why do that when I have women putting it on me left right and centre? I’m a naturally handsome charismatic man I am not waiting around for anyone. I flip flop, confused between head and heart.
Few iq tests 136 was lowest score I had and I was classed as gifted in school, it’s irrelavant anyway.how did you measue your IQ anyway lol
Few iq tests 136 was lowest score I had and I was classed as gifted in school, it’s irrelavant anyway.
Red scorpion, love your points, will reply tomorrow when I have time.
I think Sara has stolen from me so I might be posing next about me splitting this b1tches lip open, but for now I’m going pub with guys
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Her labia?Few iq tests 136 was lowest score I had and I was classed as gifted in school, it’s irrelavant anyway.
Red scorpion, love your points, will reply tomorrow when I have time.
I think Sara has stolen from me so I might be posing next about me splitting this b1tches lip open, but for now I’m going pub with guys
A drug addict stealing from a rich guyI think Sara has stolen from me so I might be posing next about me splitting this b1tches lip open, but for now I’m going pub with guys
Yep making a thread on this now, I’m lividYour roomie stole from you?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Agreed with you one hunnaJust fyi, where I got that from.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/banged-2-girls-in-her-bed-am-i-ok.253738/page-2
I would advise to think more with your head on this, rather than your heart. I don't think you guys have any level of trust with each other, which as corny as it sounds, really is the basis of building any relationship. After you've guys decided that 'We're gonna give it a go' (stating that you're essentially cutting off other girls, focusing on her (link)), something in you decided to go out and pick up two different girls to bang (and also lie to her about it, when she can 99% tell it's a bull**** lie). Probably because things weren't either what you pictured, it was going too slow for you. Maybe it was simply boring. But people aren't dumb - you bring someone in your room for the night, it's near damn 100% you're banging. Or extremely close in any regard. So obviously this is going to piss her off (and remove trust, get her to back away, etc.).
Your need to be loved and wanted is a natural feeling (being a social creature), but you need to culture that ability to get it from yourself. It's a difficult thing, but you can definitely get some fraction of it, enough to prevent this back and forth movement of 'head and heart'.
I'll opinion it like this: this relationship is ****ed. It will not work out. The drama upon when she moved in was the first sign of this. And I don't think you really want to be committed to her (which is fine). I think even if she gave you all the sex you wanted and more, you'd still be out picking up chicks for the fun of it eventually.
Keep looking, and eventually you'll find your match.