Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged 2 girls in her bed - am I ok?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
Tell her it was boring and she needs to do better next time lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I've not replied im going out to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game, what route should I take?

Now she wants to acknowledge the sex thing which I've been thinking about since it happened. Do I mention the mechanical, pedestrian nature of it? Do I mention the fact I need to withdraw and we both do our own thing moving forward?
When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the reds go marching in; YNWA !!
In the pub watching now with a random family lol, Goooners!!!!

Spaz how you think I should respond to this

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I don't really know what all the drama is about with this one. Maybe I'm missing something?

She slept with you, you got feels, she talked to some guys, you had boring sex...now you're angry enough to f*ck 2 randomers in her bed of all places? Bareback?

I mean, you're not an item so you're fully entitled to do all that but I don't really understand what angered you so much in the first place.

Sounds like a storm in a teacup. If you're having a good time with her I'd just erase this weird teen angst tiff you're both having and just stick with it. I don't see anything bad with "feels" either, if you're enjoying being with her.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say the sex was probably boring and mechanical because she senses there's an awkward anger about you lately, who knows? I'm no expert there anyway.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex was weird because I think she’s been raped or abused. My friend Eddie who knows her from Australia, she banged our mate dan ages ago, the sex was aggressive and emotionless,so it’s not just me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex was weird because I think she’s been raped or abused. My friend Eddie who knows her from Australia, she banged our mate dan ages ago, the sex was aggressive and emotionless,so it’s not just me
Emotionless. Smh. My boners and desires feed off emotions. A dead soul would drain that and kill my cawk.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I text back saying to be friends only, she reluctantly agreed. I told her she makes me too jealous and im too caught up in my emotions with her, "I feel the same" she replied.

She said we need to work on our friendship first then what hsppens, happens. I told her no we stay friends I can't have a relationship with you.

I do love her, but I'm not a simp sand wont tolerate anything less than loyalty, respect and trust.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

It's time to cut the umbilical cord man, as in dismissing her for ur mental health and general happiness.

Anything other then this is being chained to her emotionally. You've been in chains for sometime now by her, almost free but from this post it seems not completely.

Only you can allow being chained or being free.

Choose wisely.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem like an idiot but I’ll give you a piece of advice. If you did catch anything from any of these girls. Getting tested this soon will not allow it to show up in your system yet. Thus testing would be a waste of money and would only show previously acquired infections

Take the advice from the doc and wrap it up

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1 Arsenal FTW

Serious replies please
That is a serious response.

Whatever you have with her is done and I'd stop having serious convos over text, she uses it to make you feel like you've done something wrong.

Whatever serious convos you have, do it face to face.

Ride out the next few months, bang all the hoes out there and help her move out and make sure she stays out of your life.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol: Starting to think these two are made for each other. Certainly cut from the same cloth.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I lost my phone last night while out, I really am a hot mess.

And I definitely love Sara