"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Got dumped by girlfriend 2 months ago

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Okay sounds like you did everything right except I would not of said happy birthday to her. Why? One thing I learned with women and it doesn’t matter how close you are with them years later your exes will forget your birthday. I remember all my exes birthdays and I’m 47 but i guarantee you she would only contact you not because she cares but to keep her foot in the door. You did the right thing by totally ghosting the woman. This is what your mindset has to be. Ok I wasn’t good enough for you and she made that choice. Don’t let her come back into your world. Me personally I have cut exes out of my life and made my position clear where I stand with that. Social media is good for one thing because these women always check up on you but for me I made my position known don’t contact me. I have friends of exes who probably told her so I didn’t even have to tell her to **** off. Someone else did that. I don’t feel sorry either. You shouldn’t feel sorry for doing that because she made the choice to leave and she has to accept the consequences for her actions on what she did to you. You have to keep frame and if she attempts to come back at any level you drop kick her to the uprights.
That's soo true!

Girls who love you, remembers everything about you!

The day, it's over... Its like you never existed.

While as a guy, you remember everything cause...well she forced you too :p (women are weird).

My ex told me, she didnt remember anything of our dating when i shared "how i went to this place after X years and it was the first time since we arent together" .... Oh BTW, she always wanted to go there ;)

Men have a désire to provide. Women demand servitude of the men throught the men leadership!

Women control the game.

Women only remember emotions...that's why a ONS is never mentionned in her history
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
So, to my last paragraph before the questions. Last night I decided to delete off of Facebook and unfollowed/blocked her on Instagram. I just cannot take it anymore watching her post daily and although she's just (apparently at least) doing her thing with her life, everytime a picture of hers pops up in my Instagram feed I get this ****ed up, messy feeling. Moreover, how could she miss me when she also sees my posts on Instagram everyday? I feel a bit awkward, but yeah, I deleted her online after 2 months.
Why delete her? Just take her off your feed so you don’t get updated on every post. Deleting her isn’t going to change her sleeping with other guys and you will still think about it when you are alone. It’s feminine.

The only way I would delete any girl online is if she was constantly harassing me.

This is a girl I really felt and practically still feel strongly for, but NC for the last month almost means she doesn't know I still love her.
She knows, she just doesn’t care. Remember, women don’t commit to men. They manipulate men to commit to them.

I've heard this a lot lately that "if she is interested, she will show up herself, you don't need to do anything anymore now and probably you've done too much"
Run with that.

Sit back and go sleep with Sharon Stone lookalikes circa 1992.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I broke up two months and a half too, most guys here know about it, and i've already been out on 4 dates, and i'm hitting the gym again. Open up those OLD accounts again, and start getting those phone numbers everywhere you go.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Guys, this is 2 years old thread :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top