Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That's soo true!Okay sounds like you did everything right except I would not of said happy birthday to her. Why? One thing I learned with women and it doesn’t matter how close you are with them years later your exes will forget your birthday. I remember all my exes birthdays and I’m 47 but i guarantee you she would only contact you not because she cares but to keep her foot in the door. You did the right thing by totally ghosting the woman. This is what your mindset has to be. Ok I wasn’t good enough for you and she made that choice. Don’t let her come back into your world. Me personally I have cut exes out of my life and made my position clear where I stand with that. Social media is good for one thing because these women always check up on you but for me I made my position known don’t contact me. I have friends of exes who probably told her so I didn’t even have to tell her to **** off. Someone else did that. I don’t feel sorry either. You shouldn’t feel sorry for doing that because she made the choice to leave and she has to accept the consequences for her actions on what she did to you. You have to keep frame and if she attempts to come back at any level you drop kick her to the uprights.
Why delete her? Just take her off your feed so you don’t get updated on every post. Deleting her isn’t going to change her sleeping with other guys and you will still think about it when you are alone. It’s feminine.So, to my last paragraph before the questions. Last night I decided to delete off of Facebook and unfollowed/blocked her on Instagram. I just cannot take it anymore watching her post daily and although she's just (apparently at least) doing her thing with her life, everytime a picture of hers pops up in my Instagram feed I get this ****ed up, messy feeling. Moreover, how could she miss me when she also sees my posts on Instagram everyday? I feel a bit awkward, but yeah, I deleted her online after 2 months.
She knows, she just doesn’t care. Remember, women don’t commit to men. They manipulate men to commit to them.This is a girl I really felt and practically still feel strongly for, but NC for the last month almost means she doesn't know I still love her.
Run with that.I've heard this a lot lately that "if she is interested, she will show up herself, you don't need to do anything anymore now and probably you've done too much"
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I was waiting for you to say that.Guys, this is 2 years old thread![]()