Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got dumped by girlfriend 2 months ago

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay sounds like you did everything right except I would not of said happy birthday to her. Why? One thing I learned with women and it doesn’t matter how close you are with them years later your exes will forget your birthday. I remember all my exes birthdays and I’m 47 but i guarantee you she would only contact you not because she cares but to keep her foot in the door. You did the right thing by totally ghosting the woman. This is what your mindset has to be. Ok I wasn’t good enough for you and she made that choice. Don’t let her come back into your world. Me personally I have cut exes out of my life and made my position clear where I stand with that. Social media is good for one thing because these women always check up on you but for me I made my position known don’t contact me. I have friends of exes who probably told her so I didn’t even have to tell her to **** off. Someone else did that. I don’t feel sorry either. You shouldn’t feel sorry for doing that because she made the choice to leave and she has to accept the consequences for her actions on what she did to you. You have to keep frame and if she attempts to come back at any level you drop kick her to the uprights.
That's soo true!

Girls who love you, remembers everything about you!

The day, it's over... Its like you never existed.

While as a guy, you remember everything cause...well she forced you too :p (women are weird).

My ex told me, she didnt remember anything of our dating when i shared "how i went to this place after X years and it was the first time since we arent together" .... Oh BTW, she always wanted to go there ;)

Men have a désire to provide. Women demand servitude of the men throught the men leadership!

Women control the game.

Women only remember emotions...that's why a ONS is never mentionned in her history

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So, to my last paragraph before the questions. Last night I decided to delete off of Facebook and unfollowed/blocked her on Instagram. I just cannot take it anymore watching her post daily and although she's just (apparently at least) doing her thing with her life, everytime a picture of hers pops up in my Instagram feed I get this ****ed up, messy feeling. Moreover, how could she miss me when she also sees my posts on Instagram everyday? I feel a bit awkward, but yeah, I deleted her online after 2 months.
Why delete her? Just take her off your feed so you don’t get updated on every post. Deleting her isn’t going to change her sleeping with other guys and you will still think about it when you are alone. It’s feminine.

The only way I would delete any girl online is if she was constantly harassing me.

This is a girl I really felt and practically still feel strongly for, but NC for the last month almost means she doesn't know I still love her.
She knows, she just doesn’t care. Remember, women don’t commit to men. They manipulate men to commit to them.

I've heard this a lot lately that "if she is interested, she will show up herself, you don't need to do anything anymore now and probably you've done too much"
Run with that.

Sit back and go sleep with Sharon Stone lookalikes circa 1992.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up two months and a half too, most guys here know about it, and i've already been out on 4 dates, and i'm hitting the gym again. Open up those OLD accounts again, and start getting those phone numbers everywhere you go.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is 2 years old thread :)