Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got broken up with by an hb9.5

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female interaction is not part of masculinity.

Masculinity naturally attracts females to interact with it.
I don’t disagree with you, but I have everything else. I can’t do better at my job. I can’t be more in-shape. I can’t have a better crew, so there’s really no other part of my life that I’d like to change. That being said, when I bang a girl that’s less hot than my ex, I don’t derive much from it after I nut.

That being said, fvcking the hottest girls doesn’t make you feel less masculine; I am sure of it. Having the hottest girl in the room and having her tell guys to fvck off, left and right, certainly doesn’t hurt your masculine ego.

Her biggest issue with seeing me with another girl was ‘how could you possibly move-on so quickly?!? I’m crying myself to sleep every night and you’re out there picking up new girls?!? I’ll never get over you even if we never get back together!!’ Which honestly, we prob won’t, but, that’s a moot point. 10/10 bet that if she monkey branches, it’s gonna be a significant downgrade. Which I’m in the same boat and that sucks.

Last edited:

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If a woman your interested in rejects you its not personal nor should it affect how you see your world. It really is that simple. You WILL learn to feel out the right type ov
woman for you.
Lots of girls want me, but I’m real real picky and that’s not going to change. I’d say I think 1/1000 women is a 9 or better—and I’m not going to actually date worse than that. Many of the 1/1000 are taken, or have some non-physical quality I dislike. I’ll bang 7s and 8s, but it’s pretty unsatisfying for me afterwards.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are you here if you're pulling 9.5's and IG models?

You got over that one international model with 10 million followers so how is this girl any different?

Come off it, mate.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score

You got over that one international model with 10 million followers so how is this girl any different?

Come off it, mate.
Because it’s 2/100 girls I’ve banged/dated. I would say there’s 3 total that I’d give the 9-10 status to. I wish I could say I was pulling that kind of girls left and right. It’s not that I don’t have the SMV or the game or confidence, but ya gotta find em first. Most girls don’t break and 8. And even an 8, in my opinion is top 5%.

And to be honest the intl model had a really sh!t personality. This one had a great personality...until she didn’t. At least she fooled me for awhile. The model was just hot. Totally undatable otherwise.

It’s still a big kick in the balls especially since I thought she was marriage material. Maybe she turned out not to be, but still doesn’t discount the fact that I thought she was.

If you think it’s real, it’s real enough.

I realize I gotta get off it and over it. That’s why I’m here. I can get lots of 8s. I don’t want them though except for an NSA fvck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this trouble just to bang a “9.5” lol c’mon son. That’s why these girls run around with these egos. You ****in up the game. If guys simple stopped jumping through hopes for these women they find out there not that special. And probably be more inclined to stay.
They arent. Its someone's bratty sister or entitled daughter.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a picture of this 9.5 you are talking about? If you feel uncomfortable public posting, you can PM me.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a picture of this 9.5 you are talking about? If you feel uncomfortable public posting, you can PM me.
Hindereds from nudes to gym pics to going out pics, but there’s way more downside then upside posting a pic of DMing it. It’s the only leverage I have against her going full psycho if she were to find and I can’t trust that you won’t post publicly. I’ll thing about it tihoigh. She specifically asked me not to so inclined to keel Thant promise.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's take this in stages she broke up with you because something in your past and around the same time a family member passed away? For that alone, I would cut all ties and never speak to her again. Now you lost frame but the only thing you can do is use this as a lesson and move forward. You have oneitis but one thing you have to remember about women this might have been an excuse for her to break up with you and then maybe start dating other guys. I know you are down and I don't want to make it worse but something an old saying which one of my favourite hockey players said. It was last year after the Toronto Maple Leafs lost game two to the Boston Bruins. Auston Matthews said this on TV answering the reporter's question. **** happens. I know you may not understand but Auston who is a young guy said this on TV without any care what so ever. It made me laugh but he was right. **** happens in life but we have a choice to rise above it or stay in the ****. Rise above the **** you are in. It may be hard but you have to remember whatever she told you wasn't the entire truth about her feelings towards you. She might have said she loved you but remember women love on an opportunistic level, not on an idealistic level like men. So, in other words, women are like cats. Have you ever encountered a stray cat who might have hissed at you and then you might have had food on you and fed it and it started purring and lying on it's back exposing its belly which is the cat hug? This is what women do once we fulfil their needs and then they love us. I know for guys in the Manosphere like Rollo who I respect a whole lot who has been married for 20 plus years but for me an opportunistic love isn't good enough for me and now female nature has been exposed it's not good enough for a lot of men. Women will deny this to their deaths but how come they monkey branch/ride the **** carousel. That's what you have to get in your mind she will never love you the way you love her.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score

Come off it, mate.
Because my frame isn’t ideal right now. I’m here to get some support and remember the things I forgot. To get back to abundance mindset. To cure my oneitis.

I have never been broken up with before. I have always been the one initiating the breakup. Getting dumped sucks—especially when you think it’s going the distance. We’re all still learning bro, no one knows everything. I act like I do sometimes, but there’s always going to be times in your life that are humbling. The difference between me and guys that don’t get 9s and 10s are two things.

1. I always shoot my shot with the hottest girls. There is zero downside.

2. I understand that you can’t please all the people all the time, and that some girls have boyfriends. So I get shot down sometimes, but that’s life. I’d rather miss sometimes than not take a shot. I’d rather hit the half court shot, than go for a layup.

I’m not here asking for advice on opening or closing or anything in between. I’m here because my frame is shook. Which happens to everyone—be it from a girl, a death, loss of a job, and injury and the list goes in. Unless you’re a complete sociopath, any loss is going to throw a guy off regardless of their SMV.

I’m already feeling about 50% better and this thread thanks for the SS community for the constructive posts. For those thinking that there’s no way a high SMV guy can fall off from losing a smokeshow girlfriend—a loss is a loss. The higher up you are the further you can fall—but also the higher you bounce off the ground haha. Ok, done with the metaphors and addressing that can’t wrap their mind around that someone is out there fvcking the top 1%—they’re not virgins. Also, think about all times you see a smokin hot girl with a busted dude. Use what you got and if ya don’t got it, go get it.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get over this? Long story short, I lost my frame for about a month going through some personal problems and she left me.

Never had a problem picking up girls. Already have a few hb7-8 in my orbit that want to sleep with me, but I’m not ready and I feel like they’re not good enough. I want someone hotter than my ex, which given my level of attraction to her, may not be possible—at least right now. Super depressed. I have terrible one-itis and just can’t get her off my mind. Was going to hang up the cleats and marry her, now I’m back to potentially banging girls that are objectively and subjectively less attractive to me. She was definitely the hottest girl I’ve banged or at least very close to it. Showstopper. Good girl, good in bed, good family, wanted to marry me. I’d be lying to myself if I said she wasn’t all those things. But I screwed it up. Had a really dark time in my past that I never told Her about. Nothing crazy but got real depressed and off my game after a family member passed away. She found out, and feels like I lied to her because I basically did. Thought it was in the rearview. I reacted poorly with an attrocious barrage of beta, unattractive apologizing, begging. I am literally disgusted just thinking about it. Totally lost my frame over it. Never misstepped in our year-long relationship otherwise. She is probably horrified. In all honesty—I’m horrified. I don’t know how I behaved like that. Ugh.

Maybe this isn’t the right place to post this. I don’t need help picking up girls. But I’m very down and out. Having a hard time reconciling what I lost, and an even harder time believing I can do better. I’m in my 30s and have had my fun. Didn’t want to go back to the single DJ lifestyle. But here I am.

TLDR; broken heart from smokeshow. Need help picking up the pieces. FML.
In the words of rsdnation GOAT Ambi, "i don't chase. I replace."

You're biggest mistake is believing in monogamy. Not your girl. Just your turn. #nextSet #micdrop

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my frame isn’t ideal right now. I’m here to get some support and remember the things I forgot. To get back to abundance mindset. To cure my oneitis.

I have never been broken up with before. I have always been the one initiating the breakup. Getting dumped sucks—especially when you think it’s going the distance. We’re all still learning bro, no one knows everything. I act like I do sometimes, but there’s always going to be times in your life that are humbling.
Its a taste of your own medicine.

Its time to lose the beta cuck provider and go get girls. Chase excellence. Purpose in life > cratered SMV.

Women are predicable. Breakup means new guy or be single. Translation being, getting her **** pushed in and vag stretched out. Random dudes proteins doing the backstroke on her throat and *******.

Its painful only due to your perspective and attachments. The egomania that you bought in from the social engineering to keep society orderly.

The good news is that you can transcend. The blue pill and monogamy is cuck. The ex will run wild. Similarly, if you watch Swingers, she will return after cratered SMV and once you start pulling top form SMV 18-23. At which point, zero ****s given.

At midnight, hotter girls are turning 18.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a taste of your own medicine.

Its time to lose the beta cuck provider and go get girls. Chase excellence. Purpose in life > cratered SMV.

Women are predicable. Breakup means new guy or be single. Translation being, getting her **** pushed in and vag stretched out. Random dudes proteins doing the backstroke on her throat and *******.

Its painful only due to your perspective and attachments. The egomania that you bought in from the social engineering to keep society orderly.

The good news is that you can transcend. The blue pill and monogamy is cuck. The ex will run wild. Similarly, if you watch Swingers, she will return after cratered SMV and once you start pulling top form SMV 18-23. At which point, zero ****s given.

At midnight, hotter girls are turning 18.
True story. I actually feel pretty bad for all the girls over the years I dumped over basically nothing. I’m not out there trying to hurt anyone, but it’s par for the course I guess. Then again it’s better than wasting someone’s time. Because I was bored or had hotter girls hitting me up and could do better.

That last line though. Haha.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let's take this in stages she broke up with you because something in your past and around the same time a family member passed away? For that alone, I would cut all ties and never speak to her again. Now you lost frame but the only thing you can do is use this as a lesson and move forward. You have oneitis but one thing you have to remember about women this might have been an excuse for her to break up with you and then maybe start dating other guys. I know you are down and I don't want to make it worse but something an old saying which one of my favourite hockey players said. It was last year after the Toronto Maple Leafs lost game two to the Boston Bruins. Auston Matthews said this on TV answering the reporter's question. **** happens. I know you may not understand but Auston who is a young guy said this on TV without any care what so ever. It made me laugh but he was right. **** happens in life but we have a choice to rise above it or stay in the ****. Rise above the **** you are in. It may be hard but you have to remember whatever she told you wasn't the entire truth about her feelings towards you. She might have said she loved you but remember women love on an opportunistic level, not on an idealistic level like men. So, in other words, women are like cats. Have you ever encountered a stray cat who might have hissed at you and then you might have had food on you and fed it and it started purring and lying on it's back exposing its belly which is the cat hug? This is what women do once we fulfil their needs and then they love us. I know for guys in the Manosphere like Rollo who I respect a whole lot who has been married for 20 plus years but for me an opportunistic love isn't good enough for me and now female nature has been exposed it's not good enough for a lot of men. Women will deny this to their deaths but how come they monkey branch/ride the **** carousel. That's what you have to get in your mind she will never love you the way you love her.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have never been broken up with before. I have always been the one initiating the breakup. Getting dumped sucks—especially when you think it’s going the distance. We’re all still learning bro, no one knows everything. I act like I do sometimes, but there’s always going to be times in your life that are humbling. The difference between me and guys that don’t get 9s and 10s are two things.

1. I always shoot my shot with the hottest girls. There is zero downside.

2. I understand that you can’t please all the people all the time, and that some girls have boyfriends. So I get shot down sometimes, but that’s life. I’d rather miss sometimes than not take a shot. I’d rather hit the half court shot, than go for a layup.

I’m not here asking for advice on opening or closing or anything in between. I’m here because my frame is shook. Which happens to everyone—be it from a girl, a death, loss of a job, and injury and the list goes in. Unless you’re a complete sociopath, any loss is going to throw a guy off regardless of their SMV.

I’m already feeling about 50% better and this thread thanks for the SS community for the constructive posts. For those thinking that there’s no way a high SMV guy can fall off from losing a smokeshow girlfriend—a loss is a loss. The higher up you are the further you can fall—but also the higher you bounce off the ground haha. Ok, done with the metaphors and addressing that can’t wrap their mind around that someone is out there fvcking the top 1%—they’re not virgins. Also, think about all times you see a smokin hot girl with a busted dude. Use what you got and if ya don’t got it, go get it.
Yknow what... I like this response. You managed to stay cool, regardless of if the situation is real or not, and articulated an answer even though I was provoking you.

I hope it keeps getting better for you.

Make note things that you think we're in and out of your control. Improve the aspects you can that were in your control. It'll get better. I think it's important to note that when you're down; feelings are just feelings. Mind over matter. They hurt, but they cannot kill you. Think this way and you'll get over it.

And if ya can't do that, just be like: 'Sh!t... Her loss. Next!'

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story. I actually feel pretty bad for all the girls over the years I dumped over basically nothing. I’m not out there trying to hurt anyone, but it’s par for the course I guess. Then again it’s better than wasting someone’s time. Because I was bored or had hotter girls hitting me up and could do better.

That last line though. Haha.
The feeling bad is a one way ticket to cucked. Lose it. Its baggage. It serves no purpose but to exploit you.

GO Mate, you can't be half a gangster. Pick your poison.

Women will abandon after marriage and a grear life without a single afterthought. Women are savage as is nature. There's no two ways about it. Read Sperm Wars or The Selfish Genes, the Mating Mind, etc. Its dink or swim. Survival of the fittest.

Its the feminine biological strategy to hedge bet; ski down cawk mountain during top form SMV 18-23 and beta cuck provider thereafter or daddy government + unleash the dogs of the state to extract male resources. This is female nature.

The sooner men get it through their thick skull the better.

Its not that all women are evil (although many are). Women are women and they run on autopilot based on the programming of genes and victimhood. Free thinking is not there.

Let it burn. Meditate. Surrender to what is. Let go. Chase excellence. Get girls. In the words of Rich Cooper, girls are waiting at the finish line and they will **** the winners.

Ideally, acquire top form SMV 18-23, the best yrs, one who sacrifices her open hypergamy and you sacrifice spreading the seed in exchange.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yknow what... I like this response. You managed to stay cool, regardless of if the situation is real or not, and articulated an answer even though I was provoking you.

I hope it keeps getting better for you.

Make note things that you think we're in and out of your control. Improve the aspects you can that were in your control. It'll get better. I think it's important to note that when you're down; feelings are just feelings. Mind over matter. They hurt, but they cannot kill you. Think this way and you'll get over it.

And if ya can't do that, just be like: 'Sh!t... Her loss. Next!'
Yeah you’re right—I think I’m halfway there. I think the rest will come with time. I’m not the type to try and change the things I can’t under most circumstances, and I’ve accepted that I can’t and don’t really want to change her mind.

As far as her hotness, man, I wish it weren’t true, because that would make this really easy.

As far as regaining my frame, this thread is for sure helping. Being a DJ is like muscle memory, comes back quickly when you had it before.

Got a text from the HB8 that really stroked my ego today. I told her that I couldn’t really give her anything right now, and was working on myself. And she texted me this-
HB8 said:
I want to keep seeing you. This whole thing has not been easy for me. I like you and care about you so much GoDJ. I like you because you make me feel special and make me laugh. You’re charming, honest and hardworking. I know that I am fine alone, but I am happier when I see you. I feel really lucky when we’re together. Of course it doesn’t hurt that I think you’re the most attractive man I’ve met.

I am afraid that you may never want to give 100% into a relationship with me and hope I’m not setting myself up to be heartbroken. I’m willing to take these risks, which I wouldn’t do for someone else.
Honestly I don’t find her physically attractive enough, but still wasn’t a bad text psychologically.