got a text asking if we are still on for saturday. good sign right!?

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said:"Hey <my name>. Hows ur week been? Are we still on for saturday?"

must mean she had a good time on our first date right? i havent replied yet so i dont look desperate.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
HappyHarryHardon said:
she said:"Hey <my name>. Hows ur week been? Are we still on for saturday?"

must mean she had a good time on our first date right? i havent replied yet so i dont look desperate.
I'm going to guess you suggested meeting up on Saturday? She didn't pull the date out of the air.

Regardless, yes it's good, or at least not bad. It really doesn't matter when you reply...you don't have to wait...just be yourself when you do. Don't come off like a wuss (not saying you do). Let her know Saturday works and take it from there. Hopefully she sticks to it and you two have a great time.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually she suggested saturday. this will be our second date... anyway, i replied back saying "for sure, lets go to an arcade and shoot some hoops, then see a movie :)"

she replied "sounds good:) what time is good for you?" - i like that, she's giving me all the control.

now i was busy with another girl at my place and i replied like 3 hours later "just come by my place at 7pm and we'll take it from there."

and she replied: "ok then i'll see you on saturday:)"

my plan is to get her to chill out in my room with some nice music pumped up, give her a lil massage (i use to do massage therapy) and put in some kisses and fool around for 30 mins then head out. just to loosen her up.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy as Pie man.. it's game on.. nothing much u can do to stuff it up.. Her text was just to confirm it all :)

IM_A_GENIUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
HappyHarryHardon said:
actually she suggested saturday. this will be our second date... anyway, i replied back saying "for sure, lets go to an arcade and shoot some hoops, then see a movie :)"

she replied "sounds good:) what time is good for you?" - i like that, she's giving me all the control.

now i was busy with another girl at my place and i replied like 3 hours later "just come by my place at 7pm and we'll take it from there."

and she replied: "ok then i'll see you on saturday:)"

my plan is to get her to chill out in my room with some nice music pumped up, give her a lil massage (i use to do massage therapy) and put in some kisses and fool around for 30 mins then head out. just to loosen her up.
lol..UR JUST THE WORST KIND OF WUSS I KNOW. now jerks like me, we get netted everytime.
plus you smile too much.
be a man and frown a bit, woosey.

IM_A_GENIUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like This...here, WATSCH ME DO IT AND LEARN, VUSSBAG...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :trouble: :trouble:

NOW THATS what i call TOUGH!!!!!!!! BECOME LIKE ME IF YOU WANNA SUCEED IN THE FILED OF WOMEN