Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a situation I want to run by some of you more experienced guys

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

I understand and agree with most red-pill concepts. The difference for me is that I usually genuinely like and care for the women I hook up with, if we stop seeing each other it's because she left me due to not seeing a future as I'm generally noncommittal. I know there's a lot of fakers out there but I most subscribe to stuff by Patrice O'Neal and have listened to bits and pieces of Rollo. Otherwise it's personal experience having dealt with a lot of women and knowing what to expect and being able to move on quickly while having difficulty truly trusting and loving a woman.

I don't have prospects so much as I have women I could revisit, granted they are at a much greater distance...I live in Delaware and have to travel about 30 minutes for decent nightlife every time I want to go out, and most venues are overcrowded with guys and the few girls there generally aren't attractive to the level that I usually pursue. More often than not I go home by myself. My gym has a handful of attractive girls but the ones I've talked to are in relationships, and then there's the dating apps where I happened on this gem, but usually I expect matches to lose interest before meeting or get cold feet at the last moment. It's a little rough where I live currently.

As far as the second part of that question - she's very wealthy and wants to help me out; wants to buy me a new car, wants me to get licensed in her state so she can hand properties off to me to sell, wants to teach me about stocks and help me build a portfolio. My only real red flag to her is that I'm financially unhappy and living with my parents, but she seems to be able to relate to that since she was born poor and often is paying for her friends that are in a similar situation as myself.

I'm definitely cautious about the situation. This week has felt a little different and that's what I'm probably overthinking. Last weekend was pretty great, as described, and left off well. I even sent her a coffee the other day through UberEats as a congratulations on doing well in her first final, she thought it was super sweet and really appreciated that. I mentioned before that I can probably chalk it up to her being busy with work and having 3 finals this week, but she's been less good about texting/Snapchatting and we had the first day go by this week with no contact in the 2 months that I've been talking to her. So that felt a bit odd, I'm waiting for her to hit me back today so I can confirm she's free this weekend like with what EyeBRollin said. If I don't hear from her today I'll check in tomorrow and if she declines then maybe something is up. But otherwise...likely overthinking things since this is a little new...

Do you have a link to this thread? I'm not sure if I should read it and come out with a pessimistic mindset, or if it would help me kinda foresee what might end up happening. Like I said I understand what I'm potentially getting into and willing to take that risk to see how it plays out since she's been so wonderful to me compared to lots of other girls I'd been with. I keep myself emotionally a little distant from people since my first real relationship ended in a way that kinda scarred me in terms of trusting people I care about...so I'm not worried about being hurt there really. As long as it doesn't hurt my physical well-being, she's much wealthier and I don't see this hurting me financially or emotionally as I just stated.

But otherwise I agree...like how she loves the validation from her hundreds of Tinder matches, Snapchats, and texts, but so far as only given herself to me.

Check the response I quoted for Modern Man, where I live is kinda dry and I have to go out of my way to even shoot my shot at women. This woman lives about an hour away and I've been regularly visited to get great sex, really drunk, and treated well. I don't expect that to last forever but I've been having a much better time with her than I've had with any other girl in recent memory.

As @LARaiders85 said, it brings you to a big high but over time, you start noticing your entire self dwindling away. It's easy to say that "it won't happen to me" because looking at me, I see my self a top 10% guy and even I couldn't handle it after over a year. The money thing is a plus but you could get screwed in that regard too. These people have a common trend. They say they'll die for you in the beginning and then they'll try to ruin your life any way possible if you fall too deep and realize that you need to get tf out. Tread carefully. Not pessimistic. Realistic.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to provide a little update.

Yesterday we were texting back and forth a little bit and then she switched over to Snapchat and went back and forth on there. I replied late at night, and she seemed to have finally opened about an hour ago while I was taking a nap after work and she hasn't responded. Posted on her story about how busy she's been this week, watched my story, but no reply through Snap or text.

I messaged Modern Man Advice a little bit and he advises standing my ground and letting her come to me, as have some of you. Told me not to even hit her up on Friday to confirm for the weekend at the last minute since she knows that's been the plan for the past 2 months.

It would kinda suck if I have to play no contact and she doesn't budge either, not really sure why she wouldn't or what might've changed for her to do that. But damn...left on read...

How it works is, it doesn't work long term unless you don't mind being a spineless punching bag
I haven't dealt with this before so I admit to being clueless about this but I just fail to see how dealing with somebody who has this disorder and medicates for it leads to becoming their punching bag, emotionally or physically.

As @LARaiders85 said, it brings you to a big high but over time, you start noticing your entire self dwindling away. It's easy to say that "it won't happen to me" because looking at me, I see my self a top 10% guy and even I couldn't handle it after over a year. The money thing is a plus but you could get screwed in that regard too. These people have a common trend. They say they'll die for you in the beginning and then they'll try to ruin your life any way possible if you fall too deep and realize that you need to get tf out. Tread carefully. Not pessimistic. Realistic.
Maybe I'll read through that thread then. As mentioned at the top there I'm not really sure what's going on or what might've changed but this just feels a little odd.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she treats me better than 90% of the women I've been with
I said it before. I dealization phase of a borderline. You need to get the **** out

I know what it's lke to be idealized by a hb10 borderline, very hard to not go full in. but you will regret it, I guarantee it.