"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Got a question...pref those with experience

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm in a tight situation here. There is a girl I'm unsure if I should pursue or not...I have no problem about getting her number....however there is only one thing holding me back...

I will be leaving for school in about 5 months...where there are many other girls.

Question is....should I get her number anyways?...I didn't want to start something with her and then have it hold me back at school with the other ladies....I also didn't want to start something and then ditch her shortly after...

or then again...am I thinking too far ahead?

I'm 80% leaning toward pursue...but what are your opinions

appreciate it
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Pursue!
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
You are putting the cart before the horse. You don't know the chick but you are already thinking about a relationship. Read the DJ bible. Eliminate desire, don't put her up on a pedestal. Get teh number, get to know her, judge her by the way she treats you then make a decision about what you want from her. 99% of the time we find out the woman is not who we wanted her to be or worth the pedestal we created for her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Agree with princely

The situation is with YOUR perceived attachment to what COULD be.
Here is a different perspective:

You do form a relationship with her and it is great and wonderful.
The 5 months come and as an alpha male you end it.
If you did your job she may cry and beg you to stay.
If she is a healthy girl she will feel sorrow and saddness but will untimately see you off with nothing but the best for you in her heart.
And you too, will wish her the best.
So, if you choose to pursue (as you should), do not lead her on to believe this is LTR, but don't tell her she is just a fling either.

You will become a lesson in her life. A lesson on happiness and learning to live in the moment. She will be "that awesome short term relationship you had right before college".

It's all about not fearing your own experience of the world.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Dont have one-itis for this chicka. Have fun and take it as far as it goes, but dont cling to her. Meet other women as well. Dont look to far ahead assuming that everything will work out. **** happens.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
pursue, it'll teach you to strike up conversations and relationzships where you aren't looking for anything serious, jsut to have fun...Being able to do this seperates the guys who are chicken**** of approaching and asking girls out, from guys who have a different girl to hang out with each day of the week...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
F U K I N' H I T T H A T !!!

She might be a cool **** buddy to have for 5 months.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Go for it, not everything has to last forever. Life is about change.
 
Top