Got a phone call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an AW. I had a similar experience (as many guys do) .. where they'll say they want to go out .. will have you name the places etc. like it's going to happen and then they'll flake! It's not a test either, she got what she wanted .. the attention but did not want to put in any investement otherwise. These girls are always in short-term turbulant relationships .. anything else is foreign to them and they do not feel comfortable.

You do have issues with being too sensitive though. I don't know the whole sitiuation but seems that asking her out everyday wasn't good, but she does sound like an AW from what i gather.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
She's an AW. I had a similar experience (as many guys do) .. where they'll say they want to go out .. will have you name the places etc. like it's going to happen and then they'll flake! It's not a test either, she got what she wanted .. the attention but did not want to put in any investement otherwise. These girls are always in short-term turbulant relationships .. anything else is foreign to them and they do not feel comfortable.

You do have issues with being too sensitive though. I don't know the whole sitiuation but seems that asking her out everyday wasn't good, but she does sound like an AW from what i gather.
Oh for crying out loud will you stop blaming the girl! This girl is NOT the problem here and anyone reading this mess knows it. Everytime you blame the girl you give him an excuse NOT to take an honest look at HIS behavior...which is what the real problem is. It is HIS behavior that is causing him to have these problems, NOT the girl. She probably WAS initially interested in him at least a little bit until he latched on like a dingleberry and became so annoying that he lost all attractiveness to her.

All your comments blaming the girl is going to do is going to give him the message he's hoping to hear that it's not him that is screwing up but that it's all the girl's fault. Tell me how that is going to help him fix HIS shortcomings. Simple, it's not. Biotching about girls, blaming them and trying to use other means to talk oneself out of being accountable for their own behavior is the very thing that holds guys on here back from making any real progress. To GROW into a successful MAN you MUST take responsibility for your own flaws, learn from your mistakes and apply what you learn to your future endeavors. Stop leading this guy down the wrong path. If you want to help him stop talking about the damn girl and focus on what he needs to fix within himself. THAT is how you can help him.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever Wyldfire we gave a balanced view and blamed him for his mistakes too. The chick did lead him on to a degree and she sounds like a bytch to me and not even that attractive too boot. You just can't stand it that we call females on their game can you? Besides we're just pointing out that she's not as wonderful as he first thought, and neither will be the next one. I really should start ignoring you, 'cause you're too pro-female for my taste.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Whatever Wyldfire we gave a balanced view and blamed him for his mistakes too. The chick did lead him on to a degree and she sounds like a bytch to me and not even that attractive too boot. You just can't stand it that we call females on their game can you? Besides we're just pointing out that she's not as wonderful as he first thought, and neither will be the next one. I really should start ignoring you, 'cause you're too pro-female for my taste.
Wah, Wah, Wah...the girl is this...blah, blah, blah...the girl is that.

All you're doing is whining about how awful the girl is when the guy posting this stuff is just looking for ANY excuse NOT to fix what he's doing wrong. But hey...as long as you can post more of this "females are the enemy" crap, what do you care, right? Doesn't matter that this guy is in a really bad way and desperately needs to focus on HIS issues as long as you get a chance to bitterly biotch about how evil all females are. This guy NEEDS the proper guidance and help to pull himself together. The sooner the focus is put on HIM, where it needs to be, the sooner he might just make some progress.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
True. She gave me some signals at first. Im pretty sad right now.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey midwest,

Judging from your name, you're from the midwest. And from what I gather, knowing other people from similar areas, girls there can be real bottle-blond cheerleader attention whoares.
Trying to figure out her motive behind this is ridiculous. I can tell you that most girls who aren't 25 yet have a train of thought that defies all logic. What you can do is to totally erase her from your life. Take her number off your phone, and stop thinking about her. She's not worth your time - heck , most girls aren't.
What you gotta do is just stop being so desperate. From what I gather you're a huge AFC. Granted what she did was not acceptable, but with your attitude and constant calling her etc you were bound to be shot down hard, even after she showed interest. Work on improving yourself.

And that guy calling you giving you **** - I would've told him to fuc off. Seriously, who does that? So what if hes some moron QB on roids. Soon he'll be taking your order at mickey d's. So don't even worry about him or contact him again. And if he tries that crap again, tell him where to go.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Hey midwest,

Judging from your name, you're from the midwest. And from what I gather, knowing other people from similar areas, girls there can be real bottle-blond cheerleader attention whoares.
Trying to figure out her motive behind this is ridiculous. I can tell you that most girls who aren't 25 yet have a train of thought that defies all logic. What you can do is to totally erase her from your life. Take her number off your phone, and stop thinking about her. She's not worth your time - heck , most girls aren't.
What you gotta do is just stop being so desperate. From what I gather you're a huge AFC. Granted what she did was not acceptable, but with your attitude and constant calling her etc you were bound to be shot down hard, even after she showed interest. Work on improving yourself.

And that guy calling you giving you **** - I would've told him to fuc off. Seriously, who does that? So what if hes some moron QB on roids. Soon he'll be taking your order at mickey d's. So don't even worry about him or contact him again. And if he tries that crap again, tell him where to go.
Why didnt she like me calling her? She told me I was smothering her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are ****ed up...either ur full of it..or you need to check urself in!

shut up

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
you are ****ed up...either ur full of it..or you need to check urself in!

shut up
I get nervous around women. Just I kept asking her out cause I was nervous she would forget

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
get a grip of yourself dude... you come over as very insecure.. I've had dealings with a chick that I .. as she said made out for a ***** 3 months ago... she slapped me in the face in a club.. I pulled her hair when she tried to turn around and walk away.. pulled her to me, and said in the same she treated me .. to be calm and listen to me.. I didn't care about anything else, she showed me disrespect over something that happend 3 months ago I didn't even remember untill she explained it to me, appereantly I had battled her in a dance off and pulled out my wallet in a guesture of how much she cost for a night.. and at that point I remembered the only way she could dance was shaking her ass and constantly repeating it..

now she calmed down finally after trying to get loose but the more she struggled I held her. finally she appologized... after acting like an adult.. I actually sat down had a good conversation for an hour... after that she had totally changed her attitude to being soft and kind.. I warned her that that was the only time we would ever talk and the next time she even touched me i'd kick the crap out of her... and all of her boyfriends she tried to threaten me with...

NEVER lose controle allways know that you are responsible for your own actions and solutions.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ser_i
get a grip of yourself dude... you come over as very insecure.. I've had dealings with a chick that I .. as she said made out for a ***** 3 months ago... she slapped me in the face in a club.. I pulled her hair when she tried to turn around and walk away.. pulled her to me, and said in the same she treated me .. to be calm and listen to me.. I didn't care about anything else, she showed me disrespect over something that happend 3 months ago I didn't even remember untill she explained it to me, appereantly I had battled her in a dance off and pulled out my wallet in a guesture of how much she cost for a night.. and at that point I remembered the only way she could dance was shaking her ass and constantly repeating it..

now she calmed down finally after trying to get loose but the more she struggled I held her. finally she appologized... after acting like an adult.. I actually sat down had a good conversation for an hour... after that she had totally changed her attitude to being soft and kind.. I warned her that that was the only time we would ever talk and the next time she even touched me i'd kick the crap out of her... and all of her boyfriends she tried to threaten me with...

NEVER lose controle allways know that you are responsible for your own actions and solutions.
But wouldnt she press charges then? I court would believe a guy hitting or touching a girl more then a girl assualting a guy. If I girl hit me I wouldnt hit back unless she was wailing on me. THen its self defense then you would have to prove it to the courts

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, that girl is hot and can probably get any guy she wants.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

You're either psycho or playing a joke.

If it's the fomer, you definitely need some help or jail time. You need to stop, NOW. If it's a joke, it's not funny and I hope karma comes back around to you. You'd be wasting a lot of people's time and energy.

tankwarth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Wah, Wah, Wah...the girl is this...blah, blah, blah...the girl is that.

All you're doing is whining about how awful the girl is when the guy posting this stuff is just looking for ANY excuse NOT to fix what he's doing wrong. But hey...as long as you can post more of this "females are the enemy" crap, what do you care, right? Doesn't matter that this guy is in a really bad way and desperately needs to focus on HIS issues as long as you get a chance to bitterly biotch about how evil all females are. This guy NEEDS the proper guidance and help to pull himself together. The sooner the focus is put on HIM, where it needs to be, the sooner he might just make some progress.
Wyldfire ist absolutely right. This girl is not the problem. Midwest has to focus on himself and should suddenly start to get out of this mess. The hole situation is very unhealthy for everybody involved.

My advice: don't see her anymore. If it's necessary change your job or even leave the city. Destroy or delete all pictures you have. Delete her number. Try not to think about her anymore.

Man, you're extremely love sick and it becomes deangerous if you don't stop it.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't think that girl is hot, you have very bad taste.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, maybe in this instance he is more at fault, however, there are girls out there that lead guys on saying they will do things, act all interested, AND without any extra inquisitions whatsoever, they WILL STILL flake .. these girls are called AWs!

In earlier days .. they were calld **** TEASES! So don't be so quick to defend her. She may have led him in on and got him anxious to just take her the hell out for cripes sakes, but then she never would but kept giving signals .. we don't know the whoe situation, and it could have been him that was a 'dingleberry' yes.

My point is though, don't say that other situations like this DO NOT exist as explained in the first paragraph, because they sure as hell do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Wyldfire, maybe in this instance he is more at fault, however, there are girls out there that lead guys on saying they will do things, act all interested, AND without any extra inquisitions whatsoever, they WILL STILL flake .. these girls are called AWs!

In earlier days .. they were calld **** TEASES! So don't be so quick to defend her. She may have led him in on and got him anxious to just take her the hell out for cripes sakes, but then she never would but kept giving signals .. we don't know the whoe situation, and it could have been him that was a 'dingleberry' yes.

My point is though, don't say that other situations like this DO NOT exist as explained in the first paragraph, because they sure as hell do.
You don't "get it", do you? NO guy who has EVER come to this site trying to improve upon themselves have EVER gotten ANYWHERE by focusing SO MUCH on the females they have had dealings with. The key to utilizing this site in a beneficial way is to FOCUS ON YOURSELF. Incessant and repeated blaming and whining about females NEVER helped any guy pull HIS OWN sh*t together. Shut up about this girl, she is IRRELEVENT.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by chad2k5
If you don't think that girl is hot, you have very bad taste.
yes she's very hot. At least I got a hug from her!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
See tampax? See what happens when you make the thread into a discussion about what is or isn't wrong with this girl that is totally irrelevent to midwest's problem? Do you see him making any progress or seeing the reality of just how messed up he is behaving? Nope. He's STILL thinking about this stupid girl who doesn't even want anything to do with him. Good show... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.