Got a phone call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Just leave it alone. If you feel that bad about it tell someone so you can have proof for the police. More then likely he was just trying to scare you off.

Leave it alone, focus your energy on something else and more positive. You are heading down a path that will be good for no one.

Leave it alone, get a new hobby and focus on that.
I mean if she has someone come and pay me a visit should I fight him then?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by midwestguy
I mean if she has someone come and pay me a visit should I fight him then?
If you dont have a choice of course, but if you can call the cops, and dont open the door.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
If you dont have a choice of course, but if you can call the cops, and dont open the door.
True call the police. What happens if he had a bat or knife? Then you can use force. This is kinda freaking me out.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by midwestguy
True call the police. What happens if he had a bat or knife? Then you can use force. This is kinda freaking me out.
Its freaking you out because you are focusing on something that is not even true. There is no bat, there is no knife, there is no this girl liking you.

The only truth is you are typing at a keyboard thinking about her and him, and they are somewhere living their lives not thinking aobut you. Start thinking postive, and having positive images, and go to see a movie later, or too a bar, or go hang out with some friends.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Its freaking you out because you are focusing on something that is not even true. There is no bat, there is no knife, there is no this girl liking you.

The only truth is you are typing at a keyboard thinking about her and him, and they are somewhere living their lives not thinking aobut you. Start thinking postive, and having positive images, and go to see a movie later, or too a bar, or go hang out with some friends.
Also she comes down for easter I bet, and she will be back down for the summer. What happens if I run itno her cause she doesnt work too far from me at and and live too far. Should I just ignore her if I see her and just give her a dirty look?

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Remain friendly, but keep her under the category "some chick that I know"
I dont know. It would take all my power not to call her a b*tch in her face.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what happens if she had one of her chump friends come over and beat me ass?

it wont happen!

move on man!

let it go

ive had this **** happen to me twice.

just a ***** with some punk ass fag friends who she has whipped too.

****ing hoe..she aint even all that..id like to *** in her eye.

ok my bad! ill relax

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Doing something like that would provoke her to start more 5hit. If you find it easier to ignore her, go that route.
What would she do then? Would she smack me you think?

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Him threatning me over state lines is a fed offense.

As regards offline stalking: in 1996 the US Federal Government passed The Interstate Stalking Punishment and Prevention Act of 1996 [ USC 18: 2261A ]. This made it a Federal crime to cross a State line with the intent to injure or harass another person. This law does little to help the Internet community of course as cyberstalking does not require the physical crossing of State lines. On the Internet this law can be found at nvc.org

USC 18: 41 - Extortion and Threats § 875 (c), is a little more useful in the case of threats made on the Internet, since it refers to "interstate communications". It states:

§ 875. Interstate communications

(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would she do then? Would she smack me you think?
No, she'd probably just get all pissy. If she thinks you dislike her, she's got no reasons to send her guy buddies after you. Sounds kinda screwy doesn't it? Guys would want revenge in this situation, but a woman would only want her emotions to calm down.

As far as contacting the authorities over this issue, you definately have a good cause to. However, I highly doubt he's going to continue harassing you. He's only doing it because of some chick. If you abandon the entire situation with this chick, the harassment would most likely stop. Pressing charges will cause him to have a personal issue with you.

If you're continually recieving harassment from this guy, then contact the authorities.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
No, she'd probably just get all pissy. If she thinks you dislike her, she's got no reasons to send her guy buddies after you. Sounds kinda screwy doesn't it? Guys would want revenge in this situation, but a woman would only want her emotions to calm down.

As far as contacting the authorities over this issue, you definately have a good cause to. However, I highly doubt he's going to continue harassing you. He's only doing it because of some chick. If you abandon the entire situation with this chick, the harassment would most likely stop. Pressing charges will cause him to have a personal issue with you.

If you're continually recieving harassment from this guy, then contact the authorities.
Then what would happen if she told them I was bugging her and threw it back? Also in the law I posted its a fed crime coming over state lines. Would the local cops say to go to the FBi then?

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
FBI!?! im sorry homie... U seem like a nice guy BUT you kinda slow there...
ARE U READIN ANYTHING THATS BEING POSTEd?!
U keep askin the same ****ing questions...

No guys with bats and knifes are gonna do anything...
FORGET ABOUT THIS DUMB UGLY ASS *****...
Find new chicks, live ur life... stop worrying about this...

Enough said...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what would happen if she told them I was bugging her and threw it back?
It really sounds like you're thinking too far into the future regarding this situation. Deal with the issues as they come. We've already given you advice on how to deal with the current situation. If things continue to happen, then give us an update.

You're getting way too wound up about this whole situation. You got a stupid phone call from this chick's guy friend. Ditch the chick and the bull5hit will most likely end.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
I called her and left that ***** a voicemail saying I didnt appreciate it her having a guy calling me and threatning me. I told her it was rude of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.