Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a Hottie's number at networking event - Follow up Coverage :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing your thing playa. This thread has been a good read and a lot of lessons can be learned. I'm in a relationship as well and love to game and get new chicks. It's my obsession.
Thanks, I actually am going to post a thread about doing this in general soon. Glad to see I'm not the conflicted about it I have to be honest but good to know that this can be common to males as I suspect.

Everyone but YOU could tell her Interest wasnt there...at all. Should never be that difficult to hang with a woman.
I did have this inclination the whole time but she did follow up with me randomly and hang out with me again so because I find her attractive my mind probably did play a game on me thinking there was a possibility. Your post is kind of funny though considering your last one accused me of being the one to play games by not making a move. You should have just told me not to bother since it was so obvious she was interested ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told this girl I'm gay and she's been hitting me up lol She mentioned wanting to hang out.. I'm going to try and pull off something like this with hopefully better results but regardless it will be an experience just to try this experiment lol And for all of you who are going to diss me GFY and keep reading all the wisdom here lol At least I get out there and experiment with different shvit.