Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a Hottie's number at networking event - Follow up Coverage :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So with the recent threads I have and the critique about my texting/follow up game I am going to post everything that occurs with an attractive girl who's number I got yesterday.

So I went this networking event in a nearby city. The male to female ratio was horrendous... Literally like 80/20 and 90/10 because there were only 2 attractive girls...

So what do you think happend? - Yep! These 2 girls were basically surrounded by groups of guys all night! I basically ended up talking to some guys as I wasn't going to be just another orbiter for either of these girls. There was another PUA guy there as I saw he was able extract the girl away from the crowd and get her over to the bar for some isolation and a drink. However before long the other guys came over and sort of c-blocked this dude.

So where do I come in? Well towards the end of the event a bunch of people were changing venues. So I started kind of walking with the group and was along side one of the hot girls.

I immediately make my move:

Me: Hey I don't think I met you yet, I'm Reyaj
Her: oh no I don't think you have, I'm HB 8
Me: Is everyone leaving... what's going on?
Her: oh we are just going to another bar you should come
Me: Yeah I was with my other buddy (some dude I met there)

So we start walking out with the group and I start asking her about what she does and other small talk... The PUA who pulled her initially notices I'm a threat to his game and starts trying to talk to me, whatever I entertain it

So we get to know the new bar and the hurd of other dudes immediately start talking to this girl including that PUA (i am calling him a PUA because of isolation move, I can tell he has experience)

So I'm just standing back with this other dude I was friendly with... After a few minutes she turns around to me and this guy and is like ok so tell me the details what do you both do blah blah blah

After a few minutes I say the following:

Me: Hey I'm probably going to get going, I have to be up early tomorrow, some family from out of state is coming
Her: ohhh that stinks
Me: Yeah,but it would be cool to talk more, I can give you a call sometime
Her: Sure

I pulled out my phone and get her number, I tell her my service sucks I then call her so she has mine and she's like "See no fake number lol"

Well the other PUA guy is like right next to us and obviously hears me get her number, so he starts engaging me hard... I went with it but then said bye to them, found the other kid I was talking to and actually got his number lol Hey I could always use someone to sarge with.

Ok so here is where I think this thread will be interesting. I'm going to post all my follow up. We'll see where we agree/disagree etc... The first point is going to be the same night contact... I am for this while many are against this. I'll provide the timing between text messages as well.

So about 20 minutes after I left I did text her.. blasphemy I know lol

Me: Nice meeting you HB8, talk soon :) -Reyaj

20 minutes later
Her: Nice meeting you as well! Thanks for spelling my name right ;) have fun with your family.
27 minutes later

Me: Thanks and I like how you spell it ;) I'll probably be free after 8pm if you want to chat

37 minutes later
Her: lol After 8? It is after 8!

35 minutes later
Me: lol I mean tomorrow :p

27 minutes later
Her: Sounds good. I'll probably be free! :)

2 minutes later
Her: I will make time :)

I didn't respond after this. I'll probably try and call her after 9pm tonight. Stay tuned...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I call she doesn't answer... I'm actually thinking nothing will materialize. But 2 minutes later she texts back

Her: Can I call you back? :) how late can I call you?

4 minutes later
Me: Yeah you call whenever if I'm sleeping I never hear the phone so don't worry about waking me up

16 minutes later
Her: aw. How a about a half hour from now?

18 minutes later
Me: yeah I'll be up thats early

Well she called me about 20 mins from that last text and we talked. She told me she was at Yoga with some of the "guys" from the networking event we went to. She then told me how this one guy was asking her to hang out when I called and she had to let him down easy... She said he was annoying and always hanging on her.. I guess this would be what's known as an orbiter. She said a lot of the guys at the event are weird and me and the other guy I was talking to were a few of the normal ones. Well we had a pretty good convo, I told her I had an early day so I was going to get going, but we should meet up. She said yeah, and we're shooting for Wednesday night.. she said she'd keep the night open for me and was glad I called.

I'll keep updates on this thread.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No rules, just guidelines, do what you want.

There is obviously some interest gauging from the back and forth.
Set up a definite place and time for Wednesday and keep contact to the minimum unless she reaches out..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No rules, just guidelines, do what you want.

There is obviously some interest gauging from the back and forth.
Set up a definite place and time for Wednesday and keep contact to the minimum unless she reaches out..
Yeah that's what I'm going to do. The only thing is I'd like to get into a situation where I could potentially go back to her place. Maybe I should suggest somewhere near here which is like 35 mins from me? If I could find out if she would take mass transit to the city, I could pick a spot there and then drive her home.. I didn't text her at all today, maybe tomorrow evening I should send something simple and try to gauge the area shed want to meet in.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me give you the update up until this point. Literally as I started typing this, she threw me a curve ball... FYI she is a nurse who works overnight hours.

So yesterday around 8pm I text her
Me: Hey :)

11 minutes later
Her: Hi! How are you? How's your week so far?

15 minutes later
Me: Its good, getting busy though how about you?

1 hour and 23 minutes later
Her: busy isnt always a bad thing. Hope it is a good busy. All is well on my end. Can't complain. Working tonight.. that's why I'm not responding until now. You said calls don't wake you up so i am taking a chance by texting you at this hour and hoping it doesn't wake you up if you're asleep!

20 minutes later
Me: I'm still up, don't laugh but i was playing playstation with a friend, he just left. Hope work isnt' too crazy tonight. So tomorrow I have a work obligation at 8pm but I can meet afterwards if its cool

1 minute later
Her: not judging you yet ;) yeah idk where the night will take me. could go in any direction.

2 minutes later
Her: Yeah, I can be flexible. Keep me posted about tommorow!

3 minutes later
Me: Cool. I'll think of somewhere and let you know, you live near xxxxx right?

57 minutes later
Her: yeah but don't feel like you need to come all this way. If you want to meet halfway I am OK with that. Whatever your preference!

So today I texted her
Me: Hey good morning. So how do you get around, do you drive or take mass transit?

3 minutes later
Her: I drive. and good morning :)

7 minutes later
Me: you must be exhausted lol are you still working?

18 minutes later
Her: haha. I don't feel tired but my brain cells are certainly shutting down! I left late.. bc my patient decided to complain of chest pain after I finished giving my shift report to my manager. Its like you are preventing me from going home!! Not now please wait until after I leave to half chest pains lol

2 hours and 24 minutes later
Me: lol well I'm sure you're used to that kind of thing. Hopefully you're dreaming something good right now. I'll think of somewhere we can go. I'm not free until later anyway so it works out. Text me whenever you wake up

3 minutes later
Her: I'm actually about to go to sleep :) I'm going to be at this network event in the city first so I'll be awake.. but I'll def shoot you a text. Hope today is a good day for you!

So this was the last text she sent me. This other network event she is going to first is at some bar I'm sure and its probably with a someone else she met through this event also. I guess this puts it in perspective for me... I won't be surprised if I get flaked on if whoever she is with has game.. I was sort of hoping she took mass transit so I could give her a ride home and try to hook up in her car but now the logistics are going to be challenging.

I guess I'll try to meet her at some bar in the city and try to get in her car after to make a move.... Not holding my breath on this one.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok we're getting closer to game time.

So I end up texting her back asking her about the network event about an hour and a half later.

34 minutes later
Her: I just learned about this networking event a few weeks ago! Its happy hour in the city with discounted drinks and apps Its every wednesday, I had to google it first too dont worry lol You are more than welcome to join! I know you said your job drives you to drink, haha, but I know you have that work priority tonight also.

35 minutes later
Me: sounds cool but year I wont be free until after that. Im hoping it will only take me a half hour. Since you're going to be in the city we can meet there I know some places.

2 minutes later
Your work thing is in the city? Ok, as I said i'm pretty flexible, so whatever will work for you, I'm OK with it

1 minute later
No. I'll be home lol. I can get into the city quickly though

21 minutes later
oh ok. I wanted to assume you'home but you should never assume :)

So I didn't respond and this was 4 hours ago.. I think i'm just going to text her later tonight and see if I can get her somewhere for drinks. Who knows if this will pan out... if she is with other people before this she may want to spend the night with them and not me... We will see stay tuned.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you need to stop saying "hottie". Your supposed to be the " hottie" the ladies bend and fawn for.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I wanted to post an update on this sooner but I basically spent most of that night with this girl and was exhausted the next day. I'm looking for legit feedback here..

So back to Wednesday night for which we had the plans to meet. I text her around 8:30pm saying that I was done with my work and asked her if she was in the city.

9 minutes later
Her: I am in the city, I'm currently at xxxxbar

So this is where I'm expecting her to ask me to come meet her there and her group of orbiters... the old me would have done this. but I'm like F That! So I text her back

7 minutes later
Me: Let's go to yyyybar

4 minutes later
Her: I don't know where that is!! I don't know my way around the city. I could gps it

Now the old me would have been scared to ask to pick her up and assume she wanted to meet me taking her own transportation.. but again I'm like F that! So I text her back

3 minutes later
Me: Its on xxx street. I could pick you up its no big deal

2 minutes later
Her: Sure. I'll take advantage and catch a ride!

6 minutes later
Me: ok cool. I'm going to head out in a few, I'll let you know when I'm near the bar.

So when I got to the place she was outside talking to an older woman. The woman said she wanted to meet me and approached the car with her. She said "ohh he's cute". I made small talk with her she seemed nice.

When the girl I was going out with came to my car she was even hotter than I remembered... I actually got nervous for a bit and felt that she was out of my league... Like I said this girl is always surrounded by guys... But I regained my composure... I was also thinking beforehand if I should kiss her on the cheek as this is really the first time I'm seeing her since we met for only a few minutes when I got her # I decided to alpha up and just did it... When I did the way she turned her head my lips almost touched hers... She told me her friend wanted to meet me and she is definitely the mother hen of the group.

So it took a little while for me to find the bar I wanted to go to but we got there. We made small talk during the drive, she seemed calm and relaxed. She looked so good... damn I'm thinking how the hell do I have a chance with her with all the male attention she gets.. Yeah this is beta thinking but at least I'm being honest... just making a point that she was definitely a head turner.

So when we got to the bar the first few seats were taken even though they looked free, I ended up spotting 2 free ones down the bar and we sat down. My seat was directly in front of the taps so it kind of blocked my view to the bar/bartender. She asked me if I wanted to change seats but I said I was ok, I said I would if she wanted to but that taps didn't bother me. So I start asking her about her job and then thread on her answers... She was sitting next to me, then eventually she turned so that her legs were towards me while her body was back if that makes sense. I would every now and again sort of rest the back of my hand on her legs near her thighs very subtly and she didn't move away or anything. I would then take them off for a while and after a while put it back. I asked her to show me pictures of her family, I tried to get close to her was she showed me.. I really asked her questions and listened to her responses. When she asked me about myself I talked a lot about my business and subtely tried to make myself look good without overtly saying it... Just talked about how it keeps me busy and have so much going on. I also remember at one point she flat out asked me if she was invading my personal space and I said no you're fine. I teased her about her hair color and felt it as I did it. I would turn my head to her while I was talking to her but every now and again turn and look straight.

So I asked her if she wanted another drink and she said no because she had to drive. Now I actually took this as a very bad sign.... Anytime a girl has only gotten 1 drink the IL used to be pretty low and they wanted to leave. She said I could have one but I said I wasn't going to if she didn't. Anyway she still talked more.. she then said she had to go to the bathroom. When she went to the bathroom I paid for our drinks thinking we probably would just leave after. When she came back she sat down again and started talking... after a short while I said I already paid for the drinks and we could go. She seemed a little surprised and said sure whenever you're ready. So we leave...

Here is where the night changed for the better.... So as we are walking back to my car I am walking very close to her... the back of our hands touch and she grabs my hand with her.... Now we are holding hands and walking! When we get to my car since I am already on the sidewalk by the passenger side I open the door for her. We get into my car and I tell her to put her gps on to put where she parked so I could take her back... So at this point I'm thinking I'll go for a kiss when I drop her off but then I'm thinking I don't know what the environment is going to be by where she parked. So as she is looking at her phone gps I start leaning close to her... After a minute I lightly touch the side of her face with my right hand and move in for the kiss... We start making out for probably 10 minutes... I kiss her very soft, then passionate, then slow, mixing in some tongue but all the while letting her guide me... It was one of those make out sessions you both get lost in... It was great really..

So there's people randomly walking up and down the street she said she's getting a little self conscious.. We then start making out again, I start kissing her neck and she likes it. She then starts saying things like I don't want the night to end... So after a while I end up saying you want to go somewhere else? She is like yeah but where... I was like do you want to come by and watch a movie? She agrees, so I end up driving to my place... it took forever though cause all the exits I normally take were closed for construction.. But anyway we get to my place.. I start making out with her before we get in... but we both need to use the bathroom which kind of stopped that.

We watch a few mins of tv on my couch, then I start in again, we are hooking up good now... more sucking on her neck.. feeling her up then even suck on her titties... I then lead her to my bedroom. So more of the same... I start sucking her tvitties by pushing her bra down... but when I reached behind to undo it she stopped me saying no... Kinda weird but ok... then when I tried to undo her pants she put her hand there and stopped me again.. She then said something else that was weird to me... "I like you too much to have sex with you this fast..." Well I think I tried one more time and got the resistance... She put her hand to stop mine very light... I mean I could have been more aggressive and ignored this but I don't know I was like whenever...

Anyway she did give me head like a champ twice... Next day she randomly texted me and today too.. Afterwards we talked.. she said she couldn't read me at the bar and didn't know if I liked her.. I also got her to admit that she gets an ego boost from all the guys around her at the networking event...

Anyway I am tired of typing.. Do you all think I should have been more aggressive going for the lay? Honestly I was satisfied with her bj;s, she gave head like a champ. There's a few red flags about her (and maybe more if you notice any you want to point out)

She goes to a lot of these networking events with these orbiters (some of them were even hating on me when I picked her up)
She claims this one guy annoys her yet she seems to hang out with him

Tonight she went to some party.. She took a bit longer to text me back that normal.. I just texted her now after her last text 4 hours ago... I told her I'm away this weekend... She is off work Mon-Tues but has some networking stuff but wants to meet after... Should I bother here? How should I play this?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh other thing I forgot to add.. so she said she has been going to these networking things recently.. so I asked her if she was in a relationship... She said multiple.. so I was like I'm asking cause I figured you probably broke up recently. She said it's been a month and was with this guy 3 years. When I asked her why she broke up she kind of gave a hazy answer. First she said something like she would talk about marriage and the future and she got the sense from him he wasn't serious. Then she said towards the end when she was saying I love you she realized she didn't really mean it...

More red flags?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the story.

Critiques: she has high interest in you, so a lot of your behaviors haven't turned her off yet. You did a good job playing the interaction cool, but you do a bit too much texting for my liking. The exchange about trying to call each other that lasted a few minutes was just too much. You call her. Make a move. Call her. If she doesn't answer, you either text her what you wanted to say or just wait for her to return the call. There is no need for all the back and fourth.

Not ****ing on the first date is perfectly fine. Don't overthink. Most of my plates I don't sleep with until dates 3-6. If you perfect your spacing between dates, it can take 1-2 months to integrate a new plate into the rotation. The good thing about a slower approach is that they have more invested and stick around longer. ****ing a chick on the first date is actually pretty forgettable for her, especially if she is a slut (chicks who **** on the first dates are *****s, end of story).

As for your next encounter, she told you when she is free. Make the date and stop beating around the bush.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh other thing I forgot to add.. so she said she has been going to these networking things recently.. so I asked her if she was in a relationship... She said multiple.. so I was like I'm asking cause I figured you probably broke up recently. She said it's been a month and was with this guy 3 years. When I asked her why she broke up she kind of gave a hazy answer. First she said something like she would talk about marriage and the future and she got the sense from him he wasn't serious. Then she said towards the end when she was saying I love you she realized she didn't really mean it...

More red flags?
You shouldn't be discussing relationships (past or present) unless she brings it up and specifically asks for your opinion. Knock it off. You will lower her interest level.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the story.

Critiques: she has high interest in you, so a lot of your behaviors haven't turned her off yet. You did a good job playing the interaction cool, but you do a bit too much texting for my liking. The exchange about trying to call each other that lasted a few minutes was just too much. You call her. Make a move. Call her. If she doesn't answer, you either text her what you wanted to say or just wait for her to return the call. There is no need for all the back and fourth.

Not ****ing on the first date is perfectly fine. Don't overthink. Most of my plates I don't sleep with until dates 3-6. If you perfect your spacing between dates, it can take 1-2 months to integrate a new plate into the rotation. The good thing about a slower approach is that they have more invested and stick around longer. ****ing a chick on the first date is actually pretty forgettable for her, especially if she is a slut (chicks who **** on the first dates are *****s, end of story).

As for your next encounter, she told you when she is free. Make the date and stop beating around the bush.
Thanks for the input. I do think my close game is kind of weak though.. I think what bothers me is that I have this belief that if you get a girl in your place, and especially in your room on your bed, you should close. I didn't really challenge her resistance and tried to act like it didn't affect me. However I have a whole bunch of new issues and concerns with this girl... You gotta hear this! This all went down yesterday...

So I'm going to skip posting the exact texts we sent as we've clearly established she has high IL. I ended up going to her place around 10pm last night. We greeted each other with a hot kiss and then when we get into her place before we even moved into the living room we were making out and feeling each other against the wall.... Finally we stopped and she gave me the tour of her apartment. We ended up on her bed and hooking up.... This time she let me take her bra off and I devoured those titties... But she still gave me resistance when I went to try and unbuckle her pants.

Then somehow she got to saying something like "I know you really liked me since you're still here and you know you're not getting sex tonight..." I paused and I was like really why is that? She said something like "I like you too much" or something like that.... but then she said something that literally had me put my shirt back off and comes within seconds of leaving....

Her: If I didn't like you as much you probably would have got some by now

I felt like I was punched in the stomach.. I tried to stay calm but I was indignant.. I told her so that means some guy you didn't like as much gets more than some guy who doesn't??

I can tell she regretted saying it... she basically tried to explain that she really likes me and doesn't want our relationship to be just about hooking up. I told her I could get that easy if that's what I was after and that I really liked her or some other bs.... Anyway long story short we ended up hooking up again and she basically said that since she understood me now sex wouldn't be a problem. The thing is I didn't want to have sex with her at this point. I let her suck me off though.

So I stayed at her place and we talked. I agree it isn't good to bring up the exes but I was bored so I did again lol.. Here is where another interesting tidbit comes up... So I ask her if she has any stds, she says no.. I ask her when she got tested. She said when she was with her ex of 3 years.. So this is 3 years ago.. I said have you been with anyone since then? So she is thinking.. and she's like yeah..

Then she blurts out.. there was just one guy but he couldn't even keep it up. We talked about this too and he said he didn't have anything, he seems trustworthy.. She said she'd get an STD test if I wanted her too, but she said she thinks I think she has something and it upset her... I tell her its ok... She ends up trying to have sex with me.. and I almost did it.. but I held strong... The thing is this.. She has been broken up with her boyfriend supposidely for a month, yet has been with another guy since... So she's slept with 1 guy within a month after breaking up with her ex, and now she's hooking up with me. Do you think this is a red flag? Ohhhhh other thing I forgot to say is, when I asked her about the STDs, she said she has HPV a long time ago but now that's gone, and was clean last STD check she took.

It kind of sucks because I am really attracted to this girl but now I'm kind of wondering if she gets around and I'm making myself paranoid to hook up with her. She wanted to see me tonight and even told me that she denied having dinner with this other guy she's been hanging with from the event I met her at because she wanted to see where things go with me first.

Give me your thoughts everyone... you can be direct as possible.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're logging the minutes after which she replied? Man, sure way to overthink.

Anyway I didn't read it all, just the first and last part.
You got in her bed, well done!
She's not giving you sex - thats ok though, many girls don't the first time.
You stayed for hours and talked - watch yourself, if you do mushy relationship talk without sex it's 100% going down the wrong way!
You asked if she had STDs - I'm impressed man, great way to turn around the situation so she starts qualifying :D

Looks like you slipped for a bit, got into a bad situation and made the best out of it.

As to your personal goals - what exactly do you want from her? Girls get around these days, and she's having some hookups. Would be OK for me, I'd do the same. If, by your opinion, she's too slutty then be warned that you won't change her if you do have a relationship for the future.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're logging the minutes after which she replied? Man, sure way to overthink.

Anyway I didn't read it all, just the first and last part.
You got in her bed, well done!
She's not giving you sex - thats ok though, many girls don't the first time.
You stayed for hours and talked - watch yourself, if you do mushy relationship talk without sex it's 100% going down the wrong way!
You asked if she had STDs - I'm impressed man, great way to turn around the situation so she starts qualifying :D

Looks like you slipped for a bit, got into a bad situation and made the best out of it.

As to your personal goals - what exactly do you want from her? Girls get around these days, and she's having some hookups. Would be OK for me, I'd do the same. If, by your opinion, she's too slutty then be warned that you won't change her if you do have a relationship for the future.

Went to her place Monday.. she flat out said she wanted to have sex.. after some amazing foreplay on her couch and then her bed she mentioned she had a tampon in but wanted to take it out.. when she did she came back with a box of condoms.. She said we could start out without them (not sure what she meant) but I honestly starting getting paranoid about STDS (this fear is my kryptontie) I put it in with the condom for like a min tops then I think I went soft.. She said let me give you a BJ... she she did and ended up sucking me off again. We laid next to each other for the next few hours and talked. She said she was disappointed that we didn't really have sex, I told her its ok and that it wasn't what I was after here.

So I think what's been in my mind about her is this... She told me she had HPV a few years ago, but it cleared up on it's own after she was re-tested. She then said she was in a relationship for 3 years and broke up a month ago, but was with 1 guy since... So she hasn't been tested since the new guy... I know things like Herpes are most contagious early on... So I think its the combo of knowing she has had an STD in the past plus knowing she was with one guy recently has been affecting me.

That being said she is one of the most attractive women I've been with and we have amazing physical chemistry. Confused as usual..

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime_Beef on occasion years back in his thirties took viagra on a first f*ck date to ensure things went well first time..no matter what stupid booner killing stuff might be said. That way, after the sex, she remembered a good time was had, and whether 2 continue or not was up to the Beef. Tampon and hpv talk would a killed that mood.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been very coy with this girl because I am in a relationship. I broke plans with her last night which would have been a sure BJ... Today she asked me to come over and started mentioning to let her know if I can't so she can make plans. Mentioned that some guy asked her to dinner and to hang out tonight... I went a little AFC but on purpose as part of me wants to push this girl away.

I don't know whether or not I'll continue this... I'm either going to wash up quick and head out to her, or just relax at home... Problem is I fear as soon as I let this go I'll regret it..

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So....whats the update?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg.... So the reason I haven't updated is because I've gone through stressful hell because of this girl.... I couldn't even bring myself to post about what transpired because I felt it would affect my whole mental well being just typing it out.... Now that a lot of time has passed I am going to try and post some sort of update/recap...

Here is the potential irony.... this girl was very attractive, super into me, super sexual.... and basically aimed to please. Really everything I looked for in a side piece

and I let her go....

So I was at her place in her bed and we got to talking. I asked her point blank about STDs... and she told me she only had HPV... I then told her about my friend who picked up Herpes and she didn't say a thing only that she had HPV which cured itself... I had asked her about this in the past and she said she never had an outbreak and the only thing she had was HPV... She told me she currently took an STD test a week ago and was waiting for the results.... All I had to do was wait like another day but I didn't....

So anyway we are in her bed, she is hot... we start hooking up... She seems apprehensive about having me finger her as usual.. She was wearing a pad and said it was because she had some kind of bump or scab she gets when she shaves... I didn't think anything of it at the time Then she starts giving me head like usual... I wanted to bang her... so I told her.. she went and she got condoms... and I banged her hard! I ended up pulling out with the condom on as I was cumming I pull out.. So afterwards go to her bathroom, take off my rubber, wash around my penis with soap and go back into her bed and lay there with her...

Then literally out of nowhere she says this..

"oh the doctor also told me that I had been exposed to herpes"

I couldn't believe my ears.... It was almost surreal.... After the reality of what she said sunk in I became indignant and flat out told her
"Why would you tell me this after had sex!?!?!?!!??!"

She starts going on about how she doesn't have herpes but was only exposed to it.... Long story a little shorter I end up telling her I had to leave to think about everything.... When I get home she starts texting me that she didn't realize that having been exposed to herpes means that you have herpes... She said now wasn't sure about the bump she had on her vagina as she originally told me it was just something she got after she shaved and when she saw her gyno she didn't think it was herpes... I was so sick... In my mind she knew she had herpes all along and rationalized it... not caring if she passed it... I asked her about her ex boyfriend and she said he claimed to have bumps one time or something... Basically every thing I asked this girl made me feel worse.

Anyway after being mentally sick for a few days, she texts me saying she got her results and she was negative for both Type 1 and Type 2 Herpes. She offered to show me the results as well... She said she went back to her original gyno who gave her the test 3 years ago and said she tested positive for Herpes Type 1 but not Type 2.... So I told her that herpes is for life... how could she possibly test negative for it now? She said she asked the doctor the same thing and she said sometimes God performs miracles... I told her that was weird as most doctors are more scientific than religious... but whatever...

Anyway she kept texting me saying she wnated to see me and that we should abstain from sex, as she had been with 2 guys inside of 12 weeks so its possible they could have given her something.... I was just so disgusted with this whole thing that I told her I couldn't see her anymore. I know I just typed a lot fast so if anyone has any questions just let me know.

On a different note, I went back to another networking event yesterday and ended up number closing an Italian girl. I texted her right after which she responded... I later texted that we should meet up and teach other our native langues with a smiley and didn't hear back.... The difference here was that I asked to meet up via text without talking first.... I might call tomorrow and if not then nexxxxxt.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has HPV, everyone. Guys pass it to girls because guys dont know they have it. Sometimes guys see a wart, sometimes they see nothing. Then girls dont know they have ti because they cant see it and they give it back to guys. There are a zillion stains of HPV so you can get it more than once in you life. HPV is only a real issue for women because we dont know it exists and can turn into cancer without us knowing. HPV can also cause throat cancer. if you are really worried about it all, talk to your doctor or planned parenthood or an STD clinic. If you are young enough (under 25 I think) get the vaccine they offer.

I will be vaccinating my kids.