"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Got a hb 9 plate!!!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Guys guys guess what! Was talking to this smoking hot girl got her number etc: we messaged for a little bit and I though f**k this sh!t bam!! Said let's meet. She invited me to her house tonight! I'm gonna go in there seduce her and bang her like no other guy has! Anyone here got a few tips for me? P.s she said to me "Mr player your not going to f**k me and leave like you do with those other girls right? I'll expect you to cuddle me and stay the night if it gets to that"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Wouldn’t it suck if he couldn’t get it up after building it up in his head so.:rofl:
Never had that problem. I assumed that stuff was always TV BS. Although, there have been times I've *** faster than I planned because the lady was incredibly hot and had an amazing technique. It was embarrassing. She looked like a young Susanna Hoffs; just with curly hair. Good lord.................. I miss her.. :'(

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Take some Viagra with you. Sounds like you already nutted while typing the post. We don't want you struggling to get it up for her so swing by the pharmacy on your way lmfao.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Everyone it went great! Lol I went to kiss her and she reciprocated.. made out lots then I took her to the bedroom and banged her lol now she is messaging flat out ha p.s she said she wants to see me on a regular basis and don't be a stranger.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Guys guys guess what! Was talking to this smoking hot girl got her number etc: we messaged for a little bit and I though f**k this sh!t bam!! Said let's meet. She invited me to her house tonight! I'm gonna go in there seduce her and bang her like no other guy has! Anyone here got a few tips for me? P.s she said to me "Mr player your not going to f**k me and leave like you do with those other girls right? I'll expect you to cuddle me and stay the night if it gets to that"
Take ****kkk out. Tell her what to do.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Everyone it went great! Lol I went to kiss her and she reciprocated.. made out lots then I took her to the bedroom and banged her lol now she is messaging flat out ha p.s she said she wants to see me on a regular basis and don't be a stranger.
roughly translated through the women filter, "Hey, if all my other orbiters don't show up, be ready to drop everything and get here at a moment's notice."

Not trying to beat you up dude but honestly, you're like that looney toons cartoon, I'll hug him and pet him and squeeze him and call him george.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Never had that problem. I assumed that stuff was always TV BS. Although, there have been times I've *** faster than I planned because the lady was incredibly hot and had an amazing technique. It was embarrassing. She looked like a young Susanna Hoffs; just with curly hair. Good lord.................. I miss her.. :'(

this chick is a carpenter's dream, flat as a board and easy to nail.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
this chick is a carpenter's dream, flat as a board and easy to nail.
I think it's a b-cup. Google her, she's quite attractive back then. At least, to me she is/was. She has an overall small frame, but still attractive back in the day. Now, she's near 60. This was 1983, I was just born. :0
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Everyone it went great! Lol I went to kiss her and she reciprocated.. made out lots then I took her to the bedroom and banged her lol now she is messaging flat out ha p.s she said she wants to see me on a regular basis and don't be a stranger.
OP get a hold of yourself. Its just pvssy. You are acting like you are thirstier than the people in the Bible walking in the desert for 40 years.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Damn looney tunes is funny. George pretending to be a bunny rabbit!

Is that Halle Berry?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@marmel75 sorry dude it's my first time with a woman this smoking hot.
It wont last long if you keep acting like this and pedastalizing her to the point you are going to break your neck trying to look up that high.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys, I haven't been initiating anything since my encounter with her.. I got a text message today and she asked if I would like to go out for dinner with her tommorow and she will pay lol.
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
aye que up the next thread from op..

"fvck guys I lost my plate, she's cheating bpd and now im fvcked! ):"

haha jk nice lay op
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top