"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

got a few hours remaining

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
i gotta head 2 the library tomorow mornin and im sure im gonna see this girl there

im gonna see her in the library so i was hoping i could get some tips on how to get a conversation going with her. im gonna go up 2 her and say 'hi' my names *******, then she gonna reply

were do i go on from there

and please don't say 'look in the dj bible' cos i ain't got much time left
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Think to yourself:

What do you want to know about her?
What do you want her to know about you?

And use those to guide your conversation tomorrow. Remember the basic rule: dont talk about yourself unless she asks. Focus the conversation about her. Its just perfect, they love to talk about themselves, and we get to know the things we want to know about them.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you have humor this can pay off big for you...


I'm going to help you young men out here and give you something gold! Humor always works best.

Sit across from the girl and pass her written notes. In your note state, "I'm writing you this note not because I am obeying the library's rule of silence, but rather because I am a mute and can't talk. I can also read lips if you just want to mouth your response back to me.

Ask her some entertaining questions...

Then write something like, "it kind of sucks being a mute because I can't impress girls with my verbal wit, so I must do it in writing and it kind of sucks when there is no paper around. But I have enough paper here to carry a 10 hour conversation with you. SMILE!

I am every women's dream, "a man that can't speak allows more time for the women to talk!" then write, "I'm an excellent conversationalist on all the internet chat rooms and instant messaging...how about giving me your e-mail address so that we can communicate further."

Write crazy stuff like that, then when the bell rings tell her you miraculously got your voice back and would now prefer her phone number!


"When the bell rings" comment was referring to 'high school' library. You don't have to wait til then, just get your voice back when you are finished with your experiment.
 

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
puertotican lover

thanks for the advice but if i do that she'll think im a bit of a dumb ****

its kinda makes u look bad
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why - have you no sense of humor?
 
Top