Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a date planned and in a ****ty mood

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am supposed to meet this chick off of match in about a half hour and I am in a really crappy mood about stuff today. I don't really feel like meeting her and probably wouldn't be much fun today. I think she may be fat anyway, she seems almost too into me and she doesn't have any body pics. I just don't feel like meeting her for dinner. Do any of you get like this, or is is it just me? Then I have tentative coffee dates lined up all week and I cannot keep track of all the women I am supposed to call. This is getting in the way of things I need to get done and I really don't feel like meeting them at the moment. None of them are exactly supermodels, they are okay looking, most of them are a bit older or single moms. Basically I got into taking what I can get from that service, but for the most part the really hot, desirable women there seem to be out of my reach. A few may exchange a couple emails but then disappear.

I am mostly in a crappy mood because I quit my job to pursue my photography and that isn't doing too well. My print and stock sales have been slower than previous months even though it is coming on to Christmas season. Then to add insult to injury the wedding I had planned to shoot next week, which I would have made $1800, has been canceled. That is a major blow, yeah, my parents may have money but I feel like a complete loser compared to my dad right now. I don't think chicks deserve to be caught up in my problems. Well, time to get ready for the date I don't feel like going on.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date like that recently. I was in a crappy mood, very stressed after a long week at work, and couldn't give a damn about the girl having fun. I actually wanted to piss her off to make it a bad date. Yet she was all over me. Silly woman.

I wouldn't say "have fun", but go for the experience. It might make a good story afterwards. :D

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a lethargic, "who cares about anything" kind of existential mood before a date recently . .

The texts and calls have stopped.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a no show, that makes 2 for 2 since the weekend.

classy broadside

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, just a temporary setback. Relax. We all have our whole lives ahead of us. No need to get myopic about girls (the most fickle things in the universe). There'll always be more.