Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good sex is hard to walk away from....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm talking about really good sex, with the kind of woman who's always open and available....

Even though you know it's the right thing to do, walking away can be tough.

I'm doing it now, and even though it's the right thing, when I get that phone call, I can feel my little man tugging away at me.

Whooooa damn.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go beat off.

Seriously.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo NEWMAN,

"ANYTHING that you can't say NO to, is your MASTER. And YOU are it's SLAVE".

Yes, read and re-read this quote of mine that Sergeant SPEED DAWG has listed in his signature, meditate on it, then think about either the negative effects that NOT mastering your body may have on you in the long run.

Many fortunes, many freedoms, many futures have been lost by men who allow themselves to be driven by their sexual desires as much as some women allow themselves to be driven by their emotional whims.

Live FREE. Spend your time wisely, still enjoying the emotions and the sex of the moment, but ONLY as long as you keep a logical "eye" looking toward the future.

No one knows what the future holds, but there are many men who would trade almost anything if they could "take back" one or two "ill-advised" sexual maneuvers--------because of the ADVERSE consequences that they are experiencing NOW.

You've been on here long enough to have read the stories of the BPD Chicks, the stalkers, the supposed "friends with benefits" situations that have ended very badly, the emotional devastation that has resulted from guys pompously "thinking" they were too macho to get hooked on sex with the WRONG kinds of women, the divorces that resulted from men hooking up with chicks because the ONLY thing they had going for them was their "sexiness", etc. etc., etc.

Sure, continue to explore. Continue to take risks----but let them be CALCULATED ones. The God-given capacity for reason, logic, and foresight that you have as a man arms you with a "weapon" of self-protection that many foolishly rarely use.

Don't become a statistic.

Don't join in their number.

Yes it's true-----even SEX is something that a man can use and/or experience for his own greater, and FUTURE benefit. So choose to continue to use it wisely.

Is this NOT part of what it means for a man to be a MATURE man?

YEARS from now, let the stories that you tell your friends, your family, your kids, etc. be stories that have NOTHING to do with the HELL that you have had to suffer because of how you "one day" chose to thoughtlessly and unfortunately let your DIKK be your guide-------as opposed to your holistically-minded "good sense".

Or to put it another way-----realize that there is benefit in KNOWING that not every chick DESERVES your dikk, soldier. And that's the TRUTH.

Much Respect, my man. And...

...Soldier on.

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its definitely a natural narcotic. AFCism can be found wherever there is an addiction.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Victory - and of course you are very very right!!!!

The crazy ones are the best.

Time for a cold shower and to rub one out ;)

but seriously, I'm not planning on caving, just this morning it hit me and the urge was there.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sex is hard to walk away from
It makes me limp.

God almighty, sometimes I'm so f@ckin' extraordinarily witty.