Good idea to talk about her boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i like mentioned her boyfriend, who is two years younger than her. she is a year younger than me. anyway would it be a good idea to talk to her about her boyfriend. obviously it shows that iam interested in her, but would i say anything good about him or not? what would you guys do?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No man.

Dont talk about her BF.Infact if she brings it up say ``yeah thats nice`` and move on to whatever you were talking about before.

Think about it.WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER BF.Its a lose-lose situation

You praise him- you end up losing your value and raising his making her be more proud of him.

You diss him- well you lose their since she has feelings for him and you talking trash will lower your value and hurt big time.

Unless you wanna go for BF destroyers,then search it up.But for now just dont even bother because thats not what an Alpha Male would do nor would he care about her BF.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never do it, PLUS if you talk (good) about him you gonna be friendly, and if you talk (bad) about him she'll think that your jealous.

So HEY wake up :D you have so much to talk about. You like her "push" her to like you, and forget about her BF :D

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with all these guys. You don't have to listen to me, but it seems to me that just ignoring the boyfriend as if he was never mentioned is very AFC. What I always find works wonders for me is treating the boyfriend like a welcome addition to the conversation. Ask the girl about him and if she mentions anything good then be as happy as she is. Mention how they make a good couple. But make sure you overplay him a bit. Make it seem like he's better than he actually is, which is something that she'll take note of. But NEVER compare him to you in any respect.

I could go into so much detail about why thus works and all the techniques it utilises, but just try it. As a matter if fact I used this today on the bus and was getting some major IOIs.

I figure an AFC just ignores the boyfried, whichnis just gonna get you lands in the fried zone. A mega AFC pretends like it doesn bother him but tries to talk the bf down. An alpha male takes it straight on but doesn't let it bother him. Good for her if she has a boyfriend! Because as an alpha male you KNOW your better than him.

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
but if i tell her that hes better than he really is, wouldnt that make her want to stay with him?

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try describing the perfect boyfriend. Like, um, to think something up on the spot:

G: He took me out to the cinema.
U: oh cool. Did you have a good time?
G: Oh yeah. Film was great and he took me out to dinner before.
U: Wow he sounds like a quality guy. Bet he's good at all that relationship stuff huh?
G: Yeah.
U: Makes you feel good?
G: Yep?
U: I bet he buys you flowers every day, talks to you to the fancies restaraunts all the time?
G: Well, kinda.
U: Kinda? Nah I could just picture you in one of those cutelittle housesnin thecountry with lotsa kids and..

And so on. I can't remember exactly how the convo went but basicLly the idea is to exaggerate his best features to make the girl take notice of his bad features. Shell then subconsoously compare him with you and begin to see your as the alpha male you really are.
l
Also notice how in the above example I didn't mention the boyfrend straight away I waited alittle for her to continue the topic.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats how the bf destroyer goes, as soon as this girl I like got into a rel I just told her she should marry him because he seems like a really nice guy oh yeah.. she agreed and said he was a really nice guy

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
so lets say were having a conversation, should i be the one to bring him up or should she?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the heck would you bring him up?!

Why even talk about him

ONE WORD
FRIENDZONE

Read the bible please.
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.