Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Idea to help losing fear of goin up to girls

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt ever be able to just go up to a girl and talk to her.... for instance at the mall around my house where a bunch of girls are at.

so what i did was i drove about 2 hours to see a old friend, then hit up a mall near his house that ive never seen before, and is relaly far from where i live. never gonna go there again, much less see any of those people ever again. so i started talkin to girls there... alot in one day. helped me get over my fear, now i can talk to random girls around where i live now that im not afraid anymore. and a couple days later i was at vegas and i was talkin to girls there too, thatd id never see aagain. now i can talk to any random girl anywhere

anyways, that might help some guys out, try it

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha nice tip man. Because you have the idea that you won't see those girls again, you get such a tremendous boost of confidence. It does work.

However, there are places within your area that you can use this assumption; you don't HAVE to drive 2 hours away from your home to have that level of confidence. Just go somewhere you seldomly/never go to within your neighborhood, and just unleash your DJ and get #'s. After the success, you can have a number/numbers to call and hook up dates with.

=D

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
not the confidence. i was just afraid of like talkin to them, making myself look retarded then having to see them again.... i duno, some retarded fears... lol

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bebobbox
not the confidence. i was just afraid of like talkin to them, making myself look retarded then having to see them again.... i duno, some retarded fears... lol
Anxiety...every one has it.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has had some kind of anxiety.
I find it MUCH easier to approach girls after I have done it once already on a that particular day. That first approach is the hardest. After that, I just turn into a different person it seems like, unbreakable confidence, and an enthusiasm for others that I usually never have. Of course, over time, all approaches get easier and easier.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha well if you DO see those girls you hit on, just be casual about it you know? So what if they rejected you or thought you were stupid, just say hey, how are you, blah blah blah. Make a new friend if things don't work out, and you probably won't look like an @$$hole.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple and pretty efficient tip for someone with social anxiety, this should be in the tips section, its better than most of the tips there haha (im talking about the "pretend you´re gay to get girls" tip haha)