"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Good date ideas?

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Does anyone have any good date ideas? I am on a university campus-so cannot really travel beyong the campus. Preferably something other than traditional coffee or dinner dates, as I am not a very talkative guy especially on first dates.

Currently my arsenal is as follows: cheap student rock concerts, plays, movies, playing sports, stand up comedy shows.

I hear Action Dates are meant to be a good idea, but my idea of action is pumping iron, boxing and playing rugby and the sort of girls who would willingly go in for that sort of stuff are usually behind bars.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
You might wish to try searching for answers, as this question has been asked and answered no less than 300 times.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Sorry, very lazy of me. Thanks The Bishop. Will have a good look.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Date ideas:

Any place where you're alone and are not bothered by walker bys. If it has a sturdy horisontal surface of some sort, it helps usually :D

If you can't have fun in a setting like this, you can "date" endlessly but you won't get to fvck.
 
Top