"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Good comebacks when older women point out the age difference?

muse

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I get gig at bars and parties and meet older women (mid to late 20's to early 30's) that way. They've showed very high interest levels, but sometimes they pull back after they ask my age. I'm 23.

So what are good responses? Sometimes there's the wild 30 year old, sometimes only a couple years older, so what would be good in those situations.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Similar situation

I've been in a similar situation. I'm 17, and I asked a 19-year old out. She said that a 2-year difference was too much for her to surmount. :rolleyes: I'm still recovering from AFC behaviour myself, which was probably why I got rejected. Anyways, I'd also like to know something C+F I could have said in that situation.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Age is just a number..

Remember it's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. If you say the best response you can think of in a wierd way, your done.
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
"SO you will get wrinkly first.......big deal"
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Make sure you convey that you are doing the selecting in the relationship, if not, you will come across as supplicating - so here's one:

her:"You know, I'm 10 years older than you."
you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but i'll might make an exception in your case."

kairos
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Make sure you convey that you are doing the selecting in the relationship, if not, you will come across as supplicating - so here's one:

her:"You know, I'm 10 years older than you."
you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but Il might make an exception in your case."

kairos
 

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Make sure you convey that you are doing the selecting in the relationship, if not, you will come across as supplicating - so here's one:

her:"You know, I'm 10 years older than you."
you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but I might make an exception in your case."

kairos
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
this 21yr old thought i looked 17

i told her really? is that cuz i'm young and virile?

she said "young and innocent ;)" and i gave her a scandelous grin

this one worked in my favour
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i'd say the best bet is to look older than your actual age?

almost everyone i run into assume that im in my early 20's.
then they're just shocked to hear what my real age is...i dont know if it's a disappointment or a surprise for them.

one time my professor asked if i wanted to go drinking, then i told him i was still underaged lol, shouldnt have told him.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, if she pulls back when you tell her your age, just say something along the lines of, "Why, does that indimidate you?"

Now we all know YOU'RE the one who's supposed to be intimidated at the older woman, but chances are if she's pulling back when you tell her your age, SHE is feeling a bit intimidated, too. But this puts you in control. :)

Older women are no different.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell her that in a few decades you'll be 61 and she'll be 67, so it doesn't matter much, does it?
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
"theres a 10 year age difference between us"
"youre too young"
.
.
response: "yeah im guess you probably wouldnt be able to keep with me :)"
 
Top