Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good comebacks when older women point out the age difference?

muse

Reaction score
I get gig at bars and parties and meet older women (mid to late 20's to early 30's) that way. They've showed very high interest levels, but sometimes they pull back after they ask my age. I'm 23.

So what are good responses? Sometimes there's the wild 30 year old, sometimes only a couple years older, so what would be good in those situations.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar situation

I've been in a similar situation. I'm 17, and I asked a 19-year old out. She said that a 2-year difference was too much for her to surmount. :rolleyes: I'm still recovering from AFC behaviour myself, which was probably why I got rejected. Anyways, I'd also like to know something C+F I could have said in that situation.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is just a number..

Remember it's not WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. If you say the best response you can think of in a wierd way, your done.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"SO you will get wrinkly first.......big deal"

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you convey that you are doing the selecting in the relationship, if not, you will come across as supplicating - so here's one:

her:"You know, I'm 10 years older than you."
you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but i'll might make an exception in your case."

kairos

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you convey that you are doing the selecting in the relationship, if not, you will come across as supplicating - so here's one:

you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but Il might make an exception in your case."

kairos

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score

you: "Right, I usually don't date older women, but I might make an exception in your case."

kairos

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this 21yr old thought i looked 17

i told her really? is that cuz i'm young and virile?

she said "young and innocent ;)" and i gave her a scandelous grin

this one worked in my favour

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say the best bet is to look older than your actual age?

almost everyone i run into assume that im in my early 20's.
then they're just shocked to hear what my real age is...i dont know if it's a disappointment or a surprise for them.

one time my professor asked if i wanted to go drinking, then i told him i was still underaged lol, shouldnt have told him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, if she pulls back when you tell her your age, just say something along the lines of, "Why, does that indimidate you?"

Now we all know YOU'RE the one who's supposed to be intimidated at the older woman, but chances are if she's pulling back when you tell her your age, SHE is feeling a bit intimidated, too. But this puts you in control. :)

Older women are no different.

Reaction score
Tell her that in a few decades you'll be 61 and she'll be 67, so it doesn't matter much, does it?

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
"theres a 10 year age difference between us"
"youre too young"
response: "yeah im guess you probably wouldnt be able to keep with me :)"