"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Good College Dates when you can’t Drink

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
I was under the impression that most of you guys took girls out to bars and got a round of drinks or two for your dates. However, I’m going to be taking some 19-20 year old girls out. Any fun date ideas?

I’ve thought of coffee, playing table tennis, Netflix, going hiking, things like that. Any suggestions would be welcome, though.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Might as well take them to church...

Girls that age like to party.... Get some pot....
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
College girls want to experiment with alcohol and sex just like their male counterparts do. Memorize that and let it drive your actions…
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
Yeah, I agree. I have laid chicks before from basic dates like this but I always felt like they were never “edgy” enough. It’ll be a lot easier to smoke when I have my own place and vehicle also.
 
Top