Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna start a Tinder account this weekend whats some advice?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you good looking? If so, as long as you have decent pic’s nothing else really matters. You don’t need a dog pic. Or buddy pics. Bio can be pretty minimal. If you link your IG, make sure nothing is too odd in the IG. Choose your Spotify carefully. I chose aggressive Judas Priest Songs. Age really doesn’t matter if you’re GL. Plenty if ‘Daddy Issues’ younger girls.
Tinder was just amazing. I had s lot of fun.
Great ladies.
Getting those ‘Match’ tones is such a dopamine rush.

Best of Luck!
recent pic of daughter & I

[https://ibb.co/0Q1YjhL]

Ill make sure I get the good pics

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck is walking around picking up people during COVID times?

Where I am at if you tried that you'd probably get punched in the face for not having a mask on and not social distancing
I've done tons of cold approaches during the pandemic. Obviously during full lockdown it's not so easy, but if you don't have a full lockdown then you can still approach outside in the streets (shops are harder due to face masks). Just be respectful of social distancing. In fact even when I maintained the 2m distance during approaches, many girls would step closer to me!

I'm just letting people know it's still possible to cold approach during the pandemic. Keep your approaches short and sweet, direct and to the point, and you will be fine. No law says you can't approach girls.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odds for you are better in real life approaches. Keep that in mind. You should get matches when your account is new, then Tinder stops putting you at the top of chicks stacks. That means you stop getting matches. So, delete and creat account again. Boom matches.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just letting people know it's still possible to cold approach during the pandemic. Keep your approaches short and sweet, direct and to the point, and you will be fine. No law says you can't approach girls.
True

I find it even easier in a way. Less guys are approaching and women are human too. This lockdown has been going on for a year now. It's harder in some aspects (more distance, wearing a mask, no touching so no holding a woman to make her laugh, less places to approach because a lot of good places are closed, etc), but women still welcome it, even more than before.

The biggest downside to me is the mask.. had a date with a girl I met when entering a shop while she was leaving. She bumped into me and I told her "she's in my corona bubble now". We had a laugh and I took her to the park. Was excited. She looked frickin hot! Those eyes man!

When she took off I had a major shock. She looked like a horse! I kid you not! The date didn't last much longer :-/

My colleagues still laugh about this. Asking me how the horse is doing whenever they see me

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 0 success on tinder or on dating apps in general. I get 3 matches and 2 of these girls are fat af. The 3rd average looking one unmatched me
I don’t get it. These dating apps are full with single moms and below average women. Not even they are interested. I don’t self improve only to get matches with low quality women. It’s a fcking joke.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Ive been on there, 12 hours, and dont think ive come across any Stable swipes, its either a 40 year old broke girl,

or a 32 year old Insta *****

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck is walking around picking up people during COVID times?

Where I am at if you tried that you'd probably get punched in the face for not having a mask on and not social distancing
I have done some pandemic era approaching. My approaching has been mainly outdoors. I did approach a woman in a grocery store for non-sexual purposes (she was with a boyfriend) because she had on a shirt from my college alma mater. It's much more difficult to do a grocery store or mall approach now but that grocery store approach was feasible for any single person to do.

I've done tons of cold approaches during the pandemic. Obviously during full lockdown it's not so easy, but if you don't have a full lockdown then you can still approach outside in the streets (shops are harder due to face masks). Just be respectful of social distancing. In fact even when I maintained the 2m distance during approaches, many girls would step closer to me!

Yes, this is the only way to do it. You can't rely on grocery store approaching now. You have to plan around outdoor approaching. It's ideal if you have a beach or an active/walking hiking community.

The best cities in the U.S. for outdoor approaching are San Diego and Los Angeles, though both have lousy ratios. Phoenix and Tucson are good from late October to late April. The Florida beach cities and Corpus Christi, Texas are solid beach options too, though not as temperate as San Diego and Los Angeles/Orange County.

The downside is that California has California government.

Honestly, if you're just looking for lays and fun, just lie on your profile to make you sound as much like Chad as you possibly can. You have to do it somewhat subtly so it's believable, but women do it all day every day so... no harm no foul as far as I'm concerned.

In my area, Hinge, Bumble and Tinder have the more attractive women. OkCupid and PlentyOfFish are full of land whales.

That said, OLD is almost entirely full of rejected women, broken women, or wh0res.
All accurate

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked frickin hot! Those eyes man!

When she took off I had a major shock. She looked like a horse! I kid you not!
I'm working in an Amazon sorting hub at the moment, they are ABSOLUTELY obsessed with 2m rule, masks,
on site testing and all that jazz, proximity cameras, cameras that monitor your temperature the whole fricking lot!!!

There are also many females there, 20-50 years old with the majority being in their 20's and 30's. You see them out in
the warehouse and some look very inviting with the eyes only view, then you see them in the canteen at break time
when they are eating and find yourself wondering if they shouldn't be eating from a bowl on the floor.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Ive been on there, 12 hours, and dont think ive come across any Stable swipes, its either a 40 year old broke girl,

or a 32 year old Insta *****
As @EyeBRollin stated, Hinge is where it's at these days out of all the apps. As usual apps tend to rotate in and out with talent and activity.

Personally for me as well, Hinge has brought on the most potential matches since the pandemic started. Hinge works off different algorithms but also only allows very minimum swipes per day on both ends. This decreases the options and manages the amount of matching and thus messaging a girl gets so she doesn't get overwhelmed. Hinge also tends to have more level headed gals looking for something more serious as well, if that's your cup of tea.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @EyeBRollin stated, Hinge is where it's at these days out of all the apps.
Ive just signed up, its very weird the women on there all look like models? Theyre pics are of the highest quality?

almost like its a bit surreal

There quite far away aswell, perhaps its taking time to take off in the UK

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive just signed up, its very weird the women on there all look like models? Theyre pics are of the highest quality?

almost like its a bit surreal

There quite far away aswell, perhaps its taking time to take off in the UK
Maybe in your area?
All I know is Tinder generally shows trashy/skanky type women mostly where as Hinge is a more cleaned up look with more quality women that have their act together.

Reaction score
Hinge is basically girls from bumble that couldn't find their prince charming Thor/Tony Stark/Mr.Darcy Hybrid and sorta of lowered their standards.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge is basically girls from bumble that couldn't find their prince charming Thor/Tony Stark/Mr.Darcy Hybrid and sorta of lowered their standards.
Haha, you maybe right but generally, I found bumble to have more entitled and spoiled girls where as Hinge seems a bit more down to earth. But I have no doubt that these girls are on multiple platforms as I came across the same profiles on different apps.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it just , all the ones that come up on my search, look like they trying to step out of vogue magazine

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just add , shall I pay for the tinder gold?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just add , shall I pay for the tinder gold?
Only if half the girls seem ok and pass the boner test in your area. If it's under half, gold will just reveal who likes you and save you time but if 95% of the girls turn out to be sloots then you just wasted money.

Basically if you wanna save time and see who likes you off the bat, it may be worthwhile for the convenience aspect.

But if you do decide to get Gold, you should alter your swiping strategy and swipe very little so the algorithms don't ding you and move you to the bottom of the stack.