"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Gold Digger gets called out during first date

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,051
Reaction score
4,860
Lolz he's eating in front of a woman who has an empty placemat in front of her. There is no food for the female and from the sound of her voice you know she's fat. That looks like a damn tasty steak though. It may be rubber, but no way in hell it doesn't taste good.
 

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
lmao it's messed up when dudes do this to women. It's kind of a weak move. I feel it's better to just tell her straight up you don't want to go on a date or pay for her yet. Why act like you're gonna do something and then don't do it. This screams beta trying hard af to be alpha.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top