Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to Spain

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a couple of days, I will be going to Spain. I was there one year ago (with my parents and aunt and uncle), and the tropical heat really blew my testosterone levels sky high. Now, that's just great, but not when you're with family members. However, I got some privacy and I managed to confine my testosterone to some extent.
But now, I'll be there with even more family members, and consequently get even less privacy. So, basically, there will be no privacy at all.
I'm just concerned about my testosterone, which I think will run over during my time there.

Any comments?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What on Earth are you talking about? The tropical heat makes you horny? Oh jeez. This is one I have never heard.

Pantalones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spain is a gorgeous country, man. Why confine yourself?

You're a new setting with new people and you have nothing to lose! Go crazy and leave no regrets.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
What on Earth are you talking about? The tropical heat makes you horny? Oh jeez. This is one I have never heard.
Haha, I'm from the cold north, you know.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NoNickname said:
Haha, I'm from the cold north, you know.
Hey I know where you're coming from man, I live in jersey and I'm in VA for a few weeks and although its not as hot as spain I've vowed not to masturbate and only get with girls. So my testosterone is going to be raging in a few days (so far its only been about 4 or 5 and I'm already feeling more bold, dunno if its a placebo effect or not), so use that to your advantage. Nature put it there for a reason :).

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine met and partied with Tara Reid in Spain. Now they're mates (he has no balls).

Good luck.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tara Reid gained a gut, or so she had one last i checked.
but i would probably still bang her out, just to say I did.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
A friend of mine met and partied with Tara Reid in Spain. Now they're mates (he has no balls).

Good luck.
Are you serious? I'd like to meet her, too!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. They talk on the phone a fair bit. Apparently she looks a whole lot older in real life - that said, I'd still do her.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get really horny go to the bathroom and do your business.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
avrilishot said:
if you get really horny go to the bathroom and do your business.
Yep. I know. In case of emergency, there will be a way out.

Well, this is my last visit here before I leave, so good bye to everyone, and have a great summer (for those of you who live above equator).