Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score
frame is she is 49, thats nothing for her to be proud of in terms of dating. Says you are 35 in your profile bro. Really? 49 is barely even slumpbuster territory. Think of it this way, she has been burnt out of the bar scene since 1995.

* just watched the Bills job out again and their last playoff win was 1995. She is the Bills.
biggoal is just like one of my friends who is 44yo. He met an older chick on a cruise that is about 15yr older than him and moved in with her. I think he went that way, because he had no game with younger chicks. Younger chicks weren't giving him the time of day.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
biggoal is just like one of my friends who is 44yo. He met an older chick on a cruise that is about 15yr older than him and moved in with her. I think he went that way, because he had no game with younger chicks. Younger chicks weren't giving him the time of day.
That's too old of age for a woman though, 59 if you're in your 40s.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in grad school up to last year I was in a slump cause I was studying so hard and the best way to get over limiting beliefs is to change scenery.

Maybe your friend and biggoal need to go on a mack trip. Somewhere like Bogota or maybe Manila if they REALLY let themselves go. Get that mojo back and then results get better in their cities of residence. Girls get tinglez from guys who have been successful with quality recently.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She text me early this evening asking how my day went and sent me a few pics from the beach today and the art show she was at with her girl friend. She likes to text cute selfies when she's doing stuff and send them to me. Unsolicited text today.

I mean, as she said and her friend said I need to find someone closer to my age, yet why does she keep texting me and sending me cute selfies? Obviously there is some kind of interest on her part but how do I crack this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
why does she keep texting me and sending me cute selfies?

Obviously there is some kind of interest on her part but how do I crack this?
She’s baiting you to get your attention replies …

Not the romantic variety. The only thing to crack is your misinformed mindset…

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She text me early this evening asking how my day went and sent me a few pics from the beach today and the art show she was at with her girl friend. She likes to text cute selfies when she's doing stuff and send them to me. Unsolicited text today.

I mean, as she said and her friend said I need to find someone closer to my age, yet why does she keep texting me and sending me cute selfies? Obviously there is some kind of interest on her part but how do I crack this?
Dude, where's your self respect?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I want to bone her! Yea she's middle age but she's really hot and looks very young and in great shape. I can only imagine what she looked like at 35.
With you acting like an AFC with her on text, you have as much chance in "boning her" as I have in "boning" Miss America 2019. It ain't going to happen. Pick yourself off the floor with whatever dignity you can keep and move on to the next one. You're too overzealous with the GILFs and they sense it through their phone. No lady wants a dude like that... None.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her friend
You are not going to bone her

why?

She feels sorry for you
She has pity for your weakness and desperation

Nothing turns a woman off more than... pity, desperation and weakness in a man.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You are her friend
You are not going to bone her

why?

She feels sorry for you
She has pity for your weakness and desperation

Nothing turns a woman off more than... pity, desperation and weakness in a man.
So you think because of the age thing she thinks I'm desperate for going with someone that old? Also, started talking to HB7 on Facebook dating app yesterday and she messaged me her number to text with her. She's 50 miles away though. She asked me some questions about what I want in a relationship because she's not looking for hookups. She's 43 and software engineer.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think because of the age thing she thinks I'm desperate for going with someone that old?
no

it is your behavior

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not what you did... its how you did/do it

we have been trying to tell you, but you don't listen, are not listening...
you just post something else that never address nor acknowledges the advice given here.

hint: go back and review all of your posts about dates/old etc, actually take the time to see what several members say and agree as a group towards your behavior in all of these encounters and interactions

advice: the ladies you are attracted and drawn toward are in my dating range, 10-15 years younger! Very few want a ONS, most want a relationship, their last relationship. The age gap for them only sees that you are young and will likely dump her after some time that you get her in the sack. Your vibe reeks of desperation and desire of a relationship... you think being this traditional nice guy appeals to them? no
This is why they say to find someone younger. They dont want to "date", in short therefore they consider a younger man not worth the time nor c0ck.
Are they banging younger guys? Some are, most aren't and you certainly dont fit any badboy dreams they might have.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
its not what you did... its how you did/do it

we have been trying to tell you, but you don't listen, are not listening...
you just post something else that never address nor acknowledges the advice given here.

hint: go back and review all of your posts about dates/old etc, actually take the time to see what several members say and agree as a group towards your behavior in all of these encounters and interactions

advice: the ladies you are attracted and drawn toward are in my dating range, 10-15 years younger! Very few want a ONS, most want a relationship, their last relationship. The age gap for them only sees that you are young and will likely dump her after some time that you get her in the sack. Your vibe reeks of desperation and desire of a relationship... you think being this traditional nice guy appeals to them? no
This is why they say to find someone younger. They dont want to "date", in short therefore they consider a younger man not worth the time nor c0ck.
Are they banging younger guys? Some are, most aren't and you certainly dont fit any badboy dreams they might have.
So once I get some muscle on me, what age range do you think I should be targeting?

Of course I find 22 year olds to be hot but the maturity thing is a big issue with those sites. This 49 year old is very hot for her age and looks young and I'm sexually attracted to her.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wrong advice.

Movies are a great, just buy some popcorns, drinks and 2 tickets for whatever horror movie that's showing.

She'll be so full of emotions, doesn't matter if its good emotions or bad ones.

As long as she's highly strung up, you're in a good position to showcase some manly skills.

When on a date, you basically need women to be on an emotional roller coaster.
Spaz, would you say it doesn't matter from who or what she gets these different emotions? Or should you only give her good emotions? And let her get the rollercoaster from outside sources. (Ex. horror movie)

I was on a date Saturday with a girl I've known for a while, we used to hook up but didn't see each other for a couple of months. Vibe was good, shared laughs. But she suddenly starts talking about some BS of our past, she already knew from the last time we met up it ruins the mood. So I said I'm not going that route again and asked her to give me my coat cause I didn't want to deal with it. She got in front of me and physically blocked me from leaving while panicking. In the end we changed the subject and we kind of continued just our night. It had some ups and downs. She went home with me and the next day I just told her I thought it was a weird night, but she said she had fun.

I feel like I didn't handle it well... Alcohol was involved which is never a good thing for my thought process.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, would you say it doesn't matter from who or what she gets these different emotions? Or should you only give her good emotions? And let her get the rollercoaster from outside sources. (Ex. horror movie)

I was on a date Saturday with a girl I've known for a while, we used to hook up but didn't see each other for a couple of months. Vibe was good, shared laughs. But she suddenly starts talking about some BS of our past, she already knew from the last time we met up it ruins the mood. So I said I'm not going that route again and asked her to give me my coat cause I didn't want to deal with it. She got in front of me and physically blocked me from leaving while panicking. In the end we changed the subject and we kind of continued just our night. It had some ups and downs. She went home with me and the next day I just told her I thought it was a weird night, but she said she had fun.

I feel like I didn't handle it well... Alcohol was involved which is never a good thing for my thought process.
Yes, it doesn't matter if its good or bad, or through using 3rd party means such as a horror movie, what's important is that you managed to elicit an emotional high from her.

Women just simply enjoy feeling it, I don't know why but they do.

Of course I prefer them to always have that feel good feeling but for women, they absolutely love it when they feel the extreme ends of both sides (good/bad) - and later on have make up sex.

It's like pure heaven for them.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women just simply enjoy feeling it, I don't know why but they do.
they dont know why either, but they do.